PDA

View Full Version : Missing family friend please help

ZZR1100
5th February 2009, 19:39
Some of you may be aware of the missing Hutt Valleyman Steve Adams his story was on the program closeup. He is a close family friend and I am appealing to all kiwibikers out there to keep an eye out for him or his car. If you do please call this number 0800 TIPOFF. Hes 50yo and tall (about 6'4) with thin hair (attached photo). His vehicle is a black 2005 ford falcon BA XR6 rego CSA631. His family need to know hes safe and well and we all are concerned for him. Post in this forum any details PLEASE!!!!!!!! from tne biker to the biker family out there.

MSTRS
6th February 2009, 16:36
Can keep an eye open. Steve was a mate years ago at High School. Please tell Spacebird I'm thinking of them.

ZZR1100
6th February 2009, 19:20
Can keep an eye open. Steve was a mate years ago at High School. Please tell Spacebird I'm thinking of them.

Hey thanks alot I met him through football when I coached his son and we are good friends he will be out there and the family will never give up nor will I

BBzz
6th February 2009, 19:42
Eyes Open|

Hope you hear good news soon

ZZR1100
6th February 2009, 19:52
Eyes Open|

Hope you hear good news soon

Thanks it means alot

klingon
9th February 2009, 14:21
I missed the programme giving the details of this. Are there any ideas what part of the country he may be in?

I hope he turns up soon, for his own sake as well as his family and friends.

MSTRS
9th February 2009, 14:36
http://tvnz.co.nz/close-up/where-steve-adams-2464745
I, too, await a happy outcome and soon.

MSTRS
12th February 2009, 13:03
Has anyone heard anything?

ZZR1100
12th February 2009, 17:30
Has anyone heard anything?

there has been a few possible sightings of his car in the lower North Island but to date nothing. Its completely out of charactor for him and he has yet to touch his bank account nor has he activated his cell phone.

ducatilover
12th February 2009, 21:48
i will keep o look out up here.

hope there is a happy outcome soon, best of luck

Rob Taylor
13th February 2009, 17:51
Will keep an eye out in north Auckland:yes:

ZZR1100
13th February 2009, 18:57
Will keep an eye out in north Auckland:yes:

Thanks alot aye means heaps guys

XxKiTtiExX
13th February 2009, 19:51
That is so sad. Heres hoping he is found safe and well, soon!

ZZR1100
15th February 2009, 12:12
That is so sad. Heres hoping he is found safe and well, soon!

hey still nothing to hand but looks like alot of support here from kiwibiker

soccerdad
21st February 2009, 21:21
This is Steve's eldest daughter - posting to keep the awareness up. Steve has still not made any contact, activated phone or bank accounts and his car has not still not been found or sighted.

Please continue to keep an eye out for him, we all need him home xx

ZZR1100
22nd February 2009, 11:14
This is Steve's eldest daughter - posting to keep the awareness up. Steve has still not made any contact, activated phone or bank accounts and his car has not still not been found or sighted.

HI Sean here if you need any help just hollar and I will do everything I can, we all look for answers and have so many questions

hammerman
28th February 2009, 20:21
This must be heart breaking for you. I hope things turn out well.

ZZR1100
5th March 2009, 08:41
This must be heart breaking for you. I hope things turn out well.

Hey updated news that the last sighting was on River Road Upper Hutt and that police are urging people to look for his car as this is the main objective. So please call or let us know. We are still praying for a positive outcome. My thoughts are with the family

Mom
5th March 2009, 08:49

Lets hope you guys find him soon. I can not imagine what you are going through. Take care of yourselves now.

:love: Mom

klingon
5th March 2009, 12:46
...His vehicle is a black 2005 ford falcon BA XR6 rego CSA631. ...

Just a reminder in case anyone missed the description.

Here's a tip for people in the area: write this rego on a piece of masking tape and stick it on your bike somewhere you can see it while riding. That way if you see a similar car and want to check the rego you can just glance down for a reminder.

Best wishes to Steve's family and friends.

skidMark
5th March 2009, 13:05
Strange strange indeed... can't do anything from auckland unfortunately but best wishes.

coffeejunkie
5th March 2009, 18:56
My partner (balzybuell) is a towey and is all over the place, Have passed details onto him and anyone i know who travels.....Family are in my thoughts

ZZR1100
8th March 2009, 19:51
My partner (balzybuell) is a towey and is all over the place, Have passed details onto him and anyone i know who travels.....Family are in my thoughts

Hey thats so great thanks alot people as to date still no news so keep the eyes peeled

skidMark
8th March 2009, 21:36
Hey thats so great thanks alot people as to date still no news so keep the eyes peeled

We should request this be make a sticky in this section and a couple of others....

The Pastor
9th March 2009, 12:12
sorry to here the sad news. hopefully he is ok

Burtha
17th March 2009, 13:13
hope you get a lead or another sighting soon - and hope you guys are holding out ok.

ZZR1100
21st March 2009, 19:13
hope you get a lead or another sighting soon - and hope you guys are holding out ok.

Its getting increasingly harder now as the time goes on, yet we will keep going till we have answers

ZZR1100
22nd March 2009, 09:58
its getting increasingly harder now as the time goes on, yet we will keep going till we have answers

just informing all of you that a body in a car has been found at the bottom of the rimutaka ranges on state highway 2. Has yet to be confirmed and will let you all know. Thanks all so much and we might finally have closure

MSTRS
22nd March 2009, 10:11
Obviously hoping that it isn't Steve, but somehow fingers crossed that it is...Julie and family have been through enough. The never knowing must be the worst thing that anyone can try to deal with.
Again, please pass on to her that my thoughts are with them.

Eddieb
22nd March 2009, 10:16
If you go off they might not find you for a while

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/2282926/Body-found-in-vehicle-north-of-Wellington

klingon
22nd March 2009, 10:59
just informing all of you that a body in a car has been found at the bottom of the rimutaka ranges on state highway 2. Has yet to be confirmed and will let you all know. Thanks all so much and we might finally have closure

:( Not the outcome everyone has been hoping for. Thanks for keeping us informed.

BBzz
22nd March 2009, 11:59
:( Not the outcome everyone has been hoping for. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Hummm ?? What can we say our prays and thoughts are with you

BBzz

Mom
22nd March 2009, 14:04
Obviously hoping that it isn't Steve, but somehow fingers crossed that it is...Julie and family have been through enough. The never knowing must be the worst thing that anyone can try to deal with.
Again, please pass on to her that my thoughts are with them.

I read this in the paper this morning and the same things passed through my mind too. My thoughs are also with the family and friends at this time.

ZZR1100
23rd March 2009, 08:57
I read this in the paper this morning and the same things passed through my mind too. My thoughs are also with the family and friends at this time.

To all of you who kept an eye out for him my sincere thanks. It was confirned this morning that the body in the car found in the Rimutakas was Steven Adams the family are distraught at their loss and thank those that went out of their way to help.

MSTRS
23rd March 2009, 09:00
Sad, but relieved it's over. :hug: to Julie and the family

Nasty
23rd March 2009, 09:03
Very sad, my thoughts are with Stephens wife and family at this time .. this is a truely tragic event.

Mom
23rd March 2009, 09:25
Closure will bring some comfort for them I hope. My condolences to the family at this sad time.

Trumpess
23rd March 2009, 09:26
What heart breaking tragic news ... my condolences to all families concerned.

LittleAngel
23rd March 2009, 09:44
My sincerest condolences to the family and friends...

I can only imagine how traumatic this would be... :mellow:

Mrs Busa Pete
23rd March 2009, 09:52
This is so sad condolance to the family.

Thank god the have now got closer.