PDA

View Full Version : Nude biker collides with state trooper in SLEET shower!

Bob
14th February 2009, 11:00
When Christopher Clark decided to go for a ride in Arkansas, for some reason only known to him, he decided to do it naked… in January.

Of course Clark, 35, did not realise that the weather would take a turn for the worse; sleet showers started raining down on the naked biker. Meanwhile, his antics were spotted by a State Trooper. Despite the weather and the attentions of the trooper, Clark refused to pull over, until finally the trooper had to bump him off the bike when he had to stop at a set of lights.

Both vehicles were damaged. Clark now faces charges of for indecent exposure, fleeing from an officer and not having a licence.

samgab
14th February 2009, 11:19
Failed to carry his license on his person...
Brr, he must have been cold!

Gubb
14th February 2009, 11:22
That is just too awesome.

portokiwi
14th February 2009, 11:55
:buggerd: from the back he might have looked like a ATM swipe card machine:buggerd:
Mabe thats why the state trooper rear ended him:buggerd::buggerd::lol:

DarkLord
14th February 2009, 14:11
Haha...Arkansas. Well done, champ. :first: :clap: :apint:

Squid
18th February 2009, 19:15
He's either got big balls or no balls to be riding around nude!! Damn that'd be COLD :cold:

CB ARGH
21st February 2009, 11:35
If only it was cold enough for his dick to stick to the tank :woohoo:

Fudmucker
21st February 2009, 13:22
Riding a bike naked in January in the North Americas...?
I'm sure a good lawyer will plead a successful case for 'temporary insanity'.

I can't see how he was exposing anything - it is squeezed up between the tank and the thighs...and it was freezing cold. Minuscule exposure maybe...! :rolleyes:

BTW : Nude biker collides with state trooper in SLEET shower...? Surely that should read "State trooper collides with nude biker in sleet shower"? It is factually more correct - the trooper rode into the stationary motorcycle - and it sounds funnier!

merv
21st February 2009, 13:25
At least it wasn't our Nudie on his birthday http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=93056&page=1

Bob
23rd February 2009, 23:01
Riding a bike naked in January in the North Americas...?
I'm sure a good lawyer will plead a successful case for 'temporary insanity'.

I can't see how he was exposing anything - it is squeezed up between the tank and the thighs...and it was freezing cold. Minuscule exposure maybe...! :rolleyes:

BTW : Nude biker collides with state trooper in SLEET shower...? Surely that should read "State trooper collides with nude biker in sleet shower"? It is factually more correct - the trooper rode into the stationary motorcycle - and it sounds funnier!

I could have headed it "State trouper rams nude biker"... but that makes it sound like a whole different story... :whistle: