PDA

View Full Version : An interesting take on the "Boy Racer thing"

Squid69
18th February 2009, 19:55
http://msn.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10557416&ref=rss

It interests me how they refer to him as a boy racer. I thought boy racing was the act of driving around impressing your mates with stuupid shit, and pissing off neighbours with your cars, not plain old thuggary in a hotted up car...

Shouldn't he be called a criminal and thrown away?

I also wonder if he managed to keep his licence, which he most probably would have lost if the photos made it to the fuzz?

(good reason not to do the fun stuff round people)

Skyryder
20th February 2009, 20:15
Bloody judge needs locking up for giving him home detention. Jeez how many people do you need to assault to get porridge.

Skyryder

Renegade
20th February 2009, 21:33
Bloody judge needs locking up for giving him home detention. Jeez how many people do you need to assault to get porridge.

Skyryder

porridge? you mean fresh vege and good meat every day with roast on sundays?

Disco Dan
21st February 2009, 00:33

Porridge is british slang for doing time in jail. There was even a television series and movie - called Porridge, starred Ronnie Barker. Classic, love it.

Marmoot
21st February 2009, 08:34
Shouldn't he be called a criminal and thrown away?

He's a wifebeater first, thug second, and boyracer third. Unfortunately the first two don't sell in today's newspaper.

The media always gleefully single out the minority because anything in limited number is always exclusive and valuable. Just look at Ferraris, siamese twins, and african american presidents.

McJim
21st February 2009, 08:42
He probably has a heavily modified piece of shit car, a booming stereo and does burnouts coz his dick is too small ergo he is a boy racer Q.E.D.

He happens to be a thug too and if it was my dad he'd beat up he'd be a paraplegic as well.

I hate the little arsewipes coz they put diesel around every fuckin roundabout in Invercargill about a month ago. Not nice on a bike.

caseye
23rd February 2009, 20:05
Roadside crushers is the answer for boy racers and their cars, Oh yes I did mean leave em in the bloody things!"boy racer" Not anymore attempted murderer at the least is what he is, hang the bar steward.Then start and don't stop till they disappear from our streets,roads and suburbs, go after em, hunt them down and take their bloody precious cars, give em jail time and put em in Orange boiler suits and make em clean the road sides etc, let the people see who the hell they are and be able to abuse them for a change!

saxet
25th February 2009, 10:41
Oh yea take the bugger out, tie him to a lamp post and let the public express thier outrage in a manner he might understand. On a slight tangent, is anyone else annoyed by mature people in V8's with loud pipes or unbaffled bikes slagging off boy racers while doing pretty much the same thing. I'm getting old, cranky and tired of bloody noisey vehicles.

Squid
25th February 2009, 13:54
So the outcasts etc get to have there noisy crap bikes crushed too? Goodie!! :clap:

How on earth can the judge say "I dont want you to go to jail" after the prick assults 2 people?!?!?? :shake:

:Offtopic: Wheelies in a car? Yeah good luck with that one. Skids maybe but I hope not wheelies (other wise Im going to have to find somthing else my Gixxa can do)

:done:

zzzbang
4th March 2009, 18:08
give the fools some place they can screw around as much as they want, then all this shit wont be happening in the first place... but that wouldnt result in anyones car being crushed now would it?

YLWDUC
4th March 2009, 18:13
Should a twit like that with such a debilitating disease (ADHD) even be allowed to drive a car? If he forgets his medication (legal drug) again is he going to run over a lollipop lady outside a school?

Absolute bollocks. Plus, I though only motorcycles could do 'wheelies'. Typical media reporting standards.

YLWDUC
4th March 2009, 18:16
give the fools some place they can screw around as much as they want, then all this shit wont be happening in the first place...

If they want somewhere to do burnouts, then they should lobby local councils etc, but stay off the roads in the meantime. It's just like earning something as opposed to being given it.

zzzbang
4th March 2009, 18:21
not that im saying they should be given anything for free, but the problem is obviously out of hand and they arent going to just sit at home untill they get somewhere to play. the council/police should find some way to fix this giant screwup without causing more problems.

Laava
4th March 2009, 18:43
give the fools some place they can screw around as much as they want, then all this shit wont be happening in the first place... but that wouldnt result in anyones car being crushed now would it?
Unfortunately this place you speak of wouldn't be a place where they can be seen hooning which is what it is all about. They want to be doing it publicly. In Whangarei there is shitloads of country roads within 10 min drive. But they go round and round the town for the most part, rev limiters cutting in between gears in the 50 kmh zone

caseye
5th March 2009, 06:13
Unfortunately this place you speak of wouldn't be a place where they can be seen hooning which is what it is all about. They want to be doing it publicly. In Whangarei there is shitloads of country roads within 10 min drive. But they go round and round the town for the most part, rev limiters cutting in between gears in the 50 kmh zone
The Christchurn city council gave in to pressure from concerened residents and car enthusiasts years ago, they constructed a bloody great skid pan burn out place and GUESS WHAT, its been derelict for years now, Nope these pricks don't go there, No One can SEE Them! being criminals.
Back to the crusher, the boiler suits and public ridicule, oh not just for this sort of road garbage either, all the gang types to, they drive/ride worse than this lot, I;'m an equaL opportunity kinda guy.

coffeejunkie
5th March 2009, 18:58

You forgot the playstation........Prison is better than some homes, WTF

Bend-it
11th March 2009, 07:52
Somebody should give him a medal, maybe knighthood even!!

It's not easy to do a wheelie in a car!! Anyone managed to do one in a road-going car? Donut maybe... Wheelie takes come serious horsepower!

Stupid moron journalist