DELLORTO
21st February 2009, 17:58
Highly modified gp3 a/c pocket bike,
brand new only been started up once

*billet high compression 50cc head
*polini style exhaust
*oversized disk brakes
*primary drive gear box
This bike has all the after market parts and this model handles very well.Very fast bike will easy thrash a d2, getting up there with in speed with a stock b1, im selling it because i have two of them and have no room....

this engine alone is worth $225.....these bikes are over $600 new.....
all this bike needs is a triple clamp [avalible from greg] and then its ready to race

$230 ono

Z1_ZPF_BOY
21st February 2009, 18:33
hey max why are you selling ur gp3?

DELLORTO
21st February 2009, 18:35
i got two.....

grantman
27th February 2009, 18:33
Hi Max
Did you sell your GP3?
Guy at work is keen

If you still have it
Cheers
Grant

DELLORTO
8th March 2009, 18:43
must sell! $200!!!!!!! last one avalible!!!

Ray LeCheminant
8th March 2009, 18:54
must sell! $200!!!!!!! last one avalible!!!

Put some pics up Max , that might help you sell it......:2thumbsup

pretenda
7th April 2009, 15:39
Hi brand new to this site, i was searching round Google and came across this post is this still avaible, running etc ?? sry i dont have the rep to be able to pm.

Thanks

DELLORTO
7th April 2009, 16:13
Hi brand new to this site, i was searching round Google and came across this post is this still avaible, running etc ?? sry i dont have the rep to be able to pm.

Thanks

hi sorry i dimantelled it into parts.....i can sell you it as a project if you like...

pretenda
7th April 2009, 16:18
dis mantled in to parts as in all parts are there and it just needs to be put back together. Im a amature to motor asambly but have resonable technical ablity. hmm a project sounds fun. .

DELLORTO
7th April 2009, 16:42
dis mantled in to parts as in all parts are there and it just needs to be put back together. Im a amature to motor asambly but have resonable technical ablity. hmm a project sounds fun. .

all it needs is a front end......got al the parts accept that

if your interested call me on 09 6389378