PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the smc?

ital916
22nd February 2009, 10:24
Well, toto said it first but Im gonna reinforce it. What are you bunch of wind bags up to, nothing is posted here for people who are always out of credit to find out about. No rides, no discussion, no threads that are remotely interesting and initiate brain function.

You all off buying more vfrs, soon you guys would have bought everyone in the country. Stop masturbating over your hondas and lets get some life back in this forum. Where the hell have jaypal, kyle, ehab and pocketcracker fucked off too.

Ehab......EHAAAABBBBB.....you gone and crashed again or something.

Your arms broken again jafa....its been a couple weeks so just checkin.

The next time hanne says to stephen he is not allowed more bikes, Im gonna bet that there will be a new one in the garage the next morning.

Where is the clubs bollywood officer.....probably comad under a park bench somewhere.

Two weeks to this date we should make a chiller where people make a concerted effort to turn up as uni would have started. The same five people turn up everytime. Pizza, beeeeeeer, more beeeer and bikes.

WE HAVE A FLEET OF MINI WIDOWMAKERS! why are we not out there getting arrested or making sick stunt videos!? I've already gashed my hand open once on them.

xwhatsit
22nd February 2009, 11:23
a) Uni hasn't started
b) You do about the least riding of anyone

:D

Real_Wolf
22nd February 2009, 13:56
c) When uni starts there'll be way more people at chiller
d) I have no bike

bomma
22nd February 2009, 16:01
e) alcohol = no riding

Slyer
22nd February 2009, 20:43
Jesus christ.
Yep, it's holidays for a start.
The SMC crew all went to Paeroa this weekend, where were you?
Where were you at chiller where we race modified (munted) Jafa's VFR?

Ixion
22nd February 2009, 20:47
Well, I was at Paeroa. Where were you?

Slyer
22nd February 2009, 20:50
Heheh, we were at the end of the back straight before the hairpin

Ixion
22nd February 2009, 20:54
Ah. I was in my usual place. The comfortable armchair on the balcony of the Atiamuri (sp ?) Club, handy to the bar and close up view of the bike s as they go pst.

I do think such events should be approached in a civilised fashion

ital916
22nd February 2009, 21:55
Im at a funeral that is where I am and I do plenty of riding thanks, just giving you guys a poke to wake up. Ive already told jafa I will look at his bike when I get back.

ital916
22nd February 2009, 21:57
Well, I was at Paeroa. Where were you?

I was there in spirit les. Circumstances have always led me to miss it:crybaby:, next year though nothing will stop me.

ital916
22nd February 2009, 21:58
Jesus christ.
Yep, it's holidays for a start.
The SMC crew all went to Paeroa this weekend, where were you?
Where were you at chiller where we race modified (munted) Jafa's VFR?

jesus has nothing to do with this unless you are referring to madonnas new man.
I dont think he rides bikes tho.

ital916
22nd February 2009, 21:58
e) alcohol = no riding

I can be you AA sponsor.

ital916
22nd February 2009, 21:59
c) When uni starts there'll be way more people at chiller
d) I have no bike

will have to fix the no bike prob, buy the gt125 on tardme

Ragingrob
22nd February 2009, 23:03
I'll make a surprise visit to a few SMC events now that I'm back in NZ and my gf's buggering off huh!

Oh and f) I just bought new tyres and now am $700 in the red... Gotta at least break even before I start buying too much petrol/beer.

Squiggles
22nd February 2009, 23:05
Are you even in the country? :lol:

motorbyclist
22nd February 2009, 23:47
the reason the club is so quiet is because we're over a year late on our AGM and they're all afraid we'll spring one on them if we get enough members to a single event ;)

on an unrelated note, we've found some mint roads in the miranda/sh2 region while trying to escape the paeroa traffic - upcoming ride?

ital916
23rd February 2009, 02:39
the reason the club is so quiet is because we're over a year late on our AGM and they're all afraid we'll spring one on them if we get enough members to a single event ;)

on an unrelated note, we've found some mint roads in the miranda/sh2 region while trying to escape the paeroa traffic - upcoming ride?

Sounds like a plan!

motorbyclist
23rd February 2009, 13:15
Sounds like a plan!

excellent

MWAHAHAHAHA

Phurrball
23rd February 2009, 17:26
F) = Fail ?

[What or who is fail you can make up your own minds on]

EDIT - Rob already took F dammit. Any takers for 'G'

Zim_Invader
1st March 2009, 23:51
yo all...

all i can say is... india's advancing great, but they have shitty internet connections! it's soo fraquin slow, it'd make u wanna ride a suzuki instead! :spanking:

hehe... so how have all yee been? i think the only ppl i've seen since i got back were nish, ehab, and far-goat! haha so what's th plan for smc week1 and 2? (apart from hassle the newbies for their $2 and convince them to keep buying rounds at chiller - yes, that hasn't happened YET, but it should!) - says the only dude who actually doesn't drink (excl ehab)