PDA

View Full Version : Long time everyone!

BANZAI
28th February 2009, 20:16
Just wanted to say hello :D

macros87
28th February 2009, 21:02
oh dude you survived australia! you all well and good riding on two wheels again?

BANZAI
28th February 2009, 22:17
Unfortunatelly no luck with job here :no:

Thinking of going back to Japan... I should have decent job overthere coz there are not many ppl with good english :p

Ragingrob
28th February 2009, 22:40
Unfortunatelly no luck with job here :no:

Thinking of going back to Japan... I should have decent job overthere coz there are not many ppl with good english :p

Wait... You speak english???!!

shingo
28th February 2009, 22:43

That's cruel Rob...but oh so funny :buggerd:

BANZAI
28th February 2009, 22:59

YES I DO!!!! :eek:

portokiwi
1st March 2009, 07:51
Sorry to hear things are not going ok over there mate.:(

motorbyclist
1st March 2009, 08:07
too many australians over in aussie anyway

swee
1st March 2009, 09:59
so no super sport GN over in Aus for you?

Choco
1st March 2009, 10:24
Hey man! Was wondering what had happened to ya!
How you coping with life without a bike? any means roads over in Oz?

BANZAI
1st March 2009, 15:27
so no super sport GN over in Aus for you?

Yea lol
Btw youve changed your bike so change your profile!!

Hey man! Was wondering what had happened to ya!
How you coping with life without a bike? any means roads over in Oz?

I reckon Oz roads are worse than NZ, there are far too many tar snakes on the road and far too many stupid drivers!(incl riders)

I got Australia touring atlas but all interesting roads are at least 100km away from Sydney.

Choco
1st March 2009, 18:33
I reckon Oz roads are worse than NZ, there are far too many tar snakes on the road and far too many stupid drivers!(incl riders)

I got Australia touring atlas but all interesting roads are at least 100km away from Sydney.

Huh really, i thought there roads would have been better than ours for some reason.

Slyer
1st March 2009, 19:54
Flat land mate!

Zim_Invader
2nd March 2009, 00:06
yo yui!

buddy... the shittyness of aus means one thing and one thing alone.... come back to your ginny-RSSSSX-ex-250-SS! hehe.... you could go to japan, but simply put... we're just more fun to be around!

gutted for u that aus isn't kicking off as u hoped... where else have u considered? (uk? or somewhere else in europe?) i hear Holland and Germany are good places. Switzerland is really scenic (when it doesn't snow).

otherwise... good old aotearoa is always here for u bre!

:banana:

rie
2nd March 2009, 10:57
hello!! *wave*

MGST
2nd March 2009, 12:08
Mate sorry to hear it's not working out for you. Come over west, but it's pretty hot 42 degrees most days! :sweatdrop ( not Perth where I "live", but Newman where I work, 1500km north of Perth ). What line of work you in / looking for? I can keep an eye out for you.

I agree that the roads are pretty boring - flat, straight, and like you said you have to go for 3 days to get to some decent roads, and then it is a 500m stretch. Oh how I miss the Whitford / Maeratai / Clevedon roads!!

BANZAI
2nd March 2009, 12:47
Huh really, i thought there roads would have been better than ours for some reason.

Flat land mate!

It's not as flat as you would expect. So many bumpy narrow roads even Harbour Bridge is narrow as back street of Kyoto and not been paved smoothly.

Infrastructure is just bad.

I reckon NZ roads are better. I can drive with less stress...

yo yui!

buddy... the shittyness of aus means one thing and one thing alone.... come back to your ginny-RSSSSX-ex-250-SS! hehe.... you could go to japan, but simply put... we're just more fun to be around!

gutted for u that aus isn't kicking off as u hoped... where else have u considered? (uk? or somewhere else in europe?) i hear Holland and Germany are good places. Switzerland is really scenic (when it doesn't snow).

otherwise... good old aotearoa is always here for u bre!

:banana:

Give me $60.000 pa job and I would go back to NZ.

hello!! *wave*

Hello!! :wavey:

motorbyclist
2nd March 2009, 14:36
Give me $60.000 pa job and I would go back to NZ.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

good luck getting that with only a music degree

possibly if you were a private tutor, but otherwise you really have to be realistic until you're a famous violin/viola/whatever player

BANZAI
2nd March 2009, 16:29
Mate sorry to hear it's not working out for you. Come over west, but it's pretty hot 42 degrees most days! :sweatdrop ( not Perth where I "live", but Newman where I work, 1500km north of Perth ). What line of work you in / looking for? I can keep an eye out for you.

I agree that the roads are pretty boring - flat, straight, and like you said you have to go for 3 days to get to some decent roads, and then it is a 500m stretch. Oh how I miss the Whitford / Maeratai / Clevedon roads!!

Geez thats so hot. Sydneys been raining most of the time after bushfire. It's been sunny this weekend so thank god for that.

I dont think I want to stay in aus. Its way too city for me, I prefer Auckland or Kyoto.

a famous violin/viola/whatever player

They would get at least $80,000 pa at the lowest :oi-grr:

I applied for another job in Auckland uni, don't know when they gonna get back to me but hope I can get job in Auckland uni...

motorbyclist
2nd March 2009, 17:45
too city? move to the outback!

They would get at least $80,000 pa at the lowest :oi-grr:

yes, AFTER making a name for themselves:bleh:

BANZAI
2nd March 2009, 20:33
too city? move to the outback!

But then theres lots of snakes and flys and all that crazy creatures...

motorbyclist
2nd March 2009, 20:42
yeah fair enough....

suppose you just go where the work is then

BANZAI
2nd March 2009, 20:50
yeah fair enough....

suppose you just go where the work is then

Yea, I dont mind going back to Japan, coz I havent been there for long. It would be hard for me to fit back to society but it is bike and car heaven in different way from NZ.

Hope I get job in major company ><