PDA

View Full Version : Mt Wellington 14 March meeting

DELLORTO
8th March 2009, 19:31
Its that time of the month again!! All minimoto riders are welcome to this event, lately mt wellington has had the biggest crowds of minimoto riders in the country.This event is for all skill levels and all pocket bikes.

Where: tainui road off morin road in mt wellington {next to shipping container yard} signposted at gate.

when: this saturday from 9am-4pm

what do i bring?: Bring a bike and gear for bike, full protection gear including full face helmet,gloves and elbow&knee pads [no skin showing]

what class am i in?: theres only 2 classes, junior and senior lots of bikes in senior! {just look at my profile picture}

This is an event you dont want to miss, mt wellington is the best place to start minimoto racing and since its only $20 and adult and $10 a junior its very affordable!

ill be there with my bucket bike and a gp3a/c hope to see you all there!
-max

TOTO
8th March 2009, 19:35
Hey guys, I have full gear but have no minimoto and am really keen to try if it is for me before I buy one. Is it possible to rent one for a few laps ?

Z1_ZPF_BOY
8th March 2009, 19:37
We'll be there with the new ZPF:wari:, should be a good day. see everyone there:wavey:

DELLORTO
8th March 2009, 19:37
Hey guys, I have full gear but have no minimoto and am really keen to try if it is for me before I buy one. Is it possible to rent one for a few laps ?

yup ive got one you can borrow its a gp3a/c capable of about 65km/h..:eek:
so you've got leathers??

TOTO
8th March 2009, 19:40
yup ive got one you can borrow its a gp3a/c capable of about 65km/h..:eek:
so you've got leathers??

yes, full leathers boots gloves and helmet - all the battle gear :D

So I can have a go ? :woohoo:

DELLORTO
8th March 2009, 19:43
yes, full leathers boots gloves and helmet - all the battle gear :D

So I can have a go ? :woohoo:

yup sure, you can have a go hopefully you'll buy it too :cool:

TOTO
8th March 2009, 19:45
yup sure, you can have a go hopefully you'll buy it too :cool:

I'll be wearing green leathers. How do I recognise you ?

DELLORTO
8th March 2009, 19:49
I'll be wearing green leathers. How do I recognise you ?

ill have blue and white leathers with a black gs125 bucket bike and a silver helmet :2thumbsup and ill have a blue gp3 pocket bike waiting for you!

BigAl
13th March 2009, 10:43
How's the weather looking? not flash in the tron today. <_<

DELLORTO
13th March 2009, 15:37
How's the weather looking? not flash in the tron today. <_<

just showers...anyone who dosnt ride in showers isnt a true motorbike rider...

racefactory
14th March 2009, 10:32
just showers...anyone who dosnt ride in showers isnt a true motorbike rider...

agreed, got to race in rain- besides it's so fun.

Z1_ZPF_BOY
14th March 2009, 16:47
SO... HOW DID EVERYONE GO TODAY?????:scooter:

DELLORTO
14th March 2009, 17:18
good apart from my mate tryed to pull a wheelie and fell off at 60km/h...he broke the entire front end......ill be spending abit of time in the workshop now.....:shifty:

Z1_ZPF_BOY
14th March 2009, 18:16
on the bucket or the gp3?

DELLORTO
14th March 2009, 18:57
on the bucket or the gp3?

gp3.....:laugh:

i dont let anyone ride my bucket because its very fast the acceleration can be very hard to handle.....i pulled a wheely without even trying

BigAl
14th March 2009, 20:01
agreed, got to race in rain- besides it's so fun.

Yeah racing in the rain is fun but not on Mt Wellington track esp if you've got Chinka tyres, Savas & Pmts are even challenging.

Today was good though even with the initial slightly wet track, but when it rains you're better off taking a break.

Z1_ZPF_BOY
14th March 2009, 21:18
Clutch fried on me today, got in 2 rounds then it finally let go. when we got the 2nd ZPF the guy had made the clutch out of a ZPF back plate, B1 shoes and D2 springs! = not a good combination.:nono: Blew the head gasket and the water pump belt snapped. i think black friday came a day late for us. :(

Jr Rota
15th March 2009, 18:50
yea it was a good day at mt welly. Its a shame about your bike Connor hope it goes better next time. :)

thanks Dan

Z1_ZPF_BOY
15th March 2009, 19:05
yea. i can't believe that was my dads first go my ZPF, he was only out for 2 laps and he got his knee down:doh:

DELLORTO
15th March 2009, 19:26
good day yesterday..... even better today with buckets though......alot of crashes!!! two broken bones both happened right in front of me!:crazy:

BigAl
15th March 2009, 19:46
yea. i can't believe that was my dads first go my ZPF, he was only out for 2 laps and he got his knee down:doh:
Watch out Connor, he might like it and hog your toys!;)

Z1_ZPF_BOY
15th March 2009, 19:54
haha, he loved it... i think he might want to do a few rounds on ZPF no.2. might have to watch out for him aye Al. LOL