PDA

View Full Version : Would you compete in a auckland pocket bike racing championship?

DELLORTO
9th March 2009, 20:40
Hi i was thinking about doing a auckland pocket bike racing champion ship at silverdale indoor kart track, would you comes we'd have 4 classes

*junior stock daytona
*junior open

*senior stock daytona
*senior open

i can oragnise trophy's prizes ect......would need some help doing those things though if organised right we'd get about 20-30 riders

would you come?? ill also organise rental bikes for you non-minimtoto riders

-max

motorbyclist
11th March 2009, 23:05
i'd be keen :D

enigma51
12th March 2009, 14:31
I would show up but im a bit tall for those things

White trash
12th March 2009, 17:59
I sign where?

DELLORTO
12th March 2009, 18:06
i havnt actauly organised it yet....im just seeing how many people would come.... ill probualy will oraganise it though :2guns:

motorbyclist
12th March 2009, 21:45
well once team SMC has bought three new tyres there'll be three of us to run the stock daytona class and take the podium :D

racefactory
14th March 2009, 10:39
it's a great idea but i don;t believe in doing it by junior and senior.

It should be done by weight alone. Weight is a far more important factor with these bikes.

I think it should be done by under 70kg and over 70kg or something. And then handicaps to balance out heavier and lighter riders in the 2 classes. That would be fair.

Also you can't just have open class, because chinese bikes and euro bikes are in totally different league。

It would be awesome though.

motorbyclist
14th March 2009, 15:17
problem with having several different modified classes is you need a lot of riders to fill them

though weight might be a good weigh to separate the riders ;)