PDA

View Full Version : Guy's dicks

Metalor
13th March 2009, 23:56
Guy's dicks :woohoo:

Haven't been on here in a while so thought I'd share my thoughts with you cos I'm that kinda guy :clap:

motorbyclist
14th March 2009, 00:21
you missed the chiller!

LBD
14th March 2009, 00:31

Haven't been on here in a while so thought I'd share my thoughts with you cos I'm that kinda guy :clap:

So whats your thoughts on your wee apendege which adds meaning to your life? Your lifes experience must be worth sharing if you feel the urge to raise the subject.
It must be hard living with such a teeny wenny although after all these years you would certainly have all those inferiority foibles...and other things.... well in hand...

Ragingrob
14th March 2009, 08:15
Hey philosophy 105g buddy. Now is that a statement? Is there any amount of entailment involved?

sosman
14th March 2009, 08:39

Well is riding a volty250tu....which Isn't a Small-Willy compensator device!
So maybe he has something to share with everyone...but me Muhaha!

Metalor
14th March 2009, 10:29
So whats your thoughts on your wee apendege which adds meaning to your life? Your lifes experience must be worth sharing if you feel the urge to raise the subject.
It must be hard living with such a teeny wenny although after all these years you would certainly have all those inferiority foibles...and other things.... well in hand...

To be honest, it gets fuck all use except for pissing in my clothes and being immensely small. It's ok though, chicks tell me it's cute cos it's so small. So cute in fact that they would like to try breastfeeding it :gob:

Metalor
14th March 2009, 10:33
Hey philosophy 105g buddy. Now is that a statement? Is there any amount of entailment involved?

Haha, hey man! Yea, here it is

S1: I haven't been on here for a while
S2: I'd like to share my thoughts with you
Therefore;
C: Guys dicks.

:yes:

Ragingrob
14th March 2009, 10:36
Haha, hey man! Yea, here it is

S1: I haven't been on here for a while
S2: I'd like to share my thoughts with you
Therefore;
C: Guys dicks.

:yes:

Hahahahahahahaha

Bring that up in the next tutorial!

ital916
14th March 2009, 11:57
critical thinking for the win, is the blind guy still lecturing. Man he is good at pinpointing troublemakers...kinda like a real life daredevil haha

McJim
14th March 2009, 12:15

So...some fella called Guy has got diphallus itis (two penises) or you have no idea what an apostrophe is or how to apply it.

Maybe you meant "Guys' dicks"? I'm glad I never went to Uni :rofl: Is it a case of "Disengage brain all ye who enter"? :Pokey:

Metalor
14th March 2009, 17:05
Haha, yea something like that. I knew it looked wrong but it was nearly 1am and I was tired from sucking cock all day. I'm a physics student though, not an english student so I can get away with bad grandma(grammar).

yod
14th March 2009, 17:14
:corn:....

ehab2weelr
15th March 2009, 20:21
s1.....
s2.....
therefore, probibly
c guy's dicks

thats full marks there...hahaha