PDA

View Full Version : Weaver's beaver's fine

Fatjim
20th March 2009, 18:17
Buy I can't say the same for the rest of him. Just got off the phone to his mum and he's in Masterton hospital with a couple of breaks. Nothing life threatening, but he won't be makin the rest of the TRTNR rides this year.

What does the title mean you ask. Well the first doctor to show up (there were 3 in all) was a gynaecologist!

chanceyy
20th March 2009, 18:24
ohh crap .. all the best Weaver hope you heal quick ...

Trudes
20th March 2009, 18:27
Heal up Weaver. :sunny:

Deano
20th March 2009, 18:30
It's great to hear that his fanny is still in one piece.....

Did the Dr insert a finger and ask him to clench ?

Allan....look what happens when I aren't there to guide the way.

You were out front and got bored waiting eh ?

Mental Trousers
20th March 2009, 19:02
He conquers the Cliffhanger then bins it on a Thursday night pootle, ie riding like a pussy.

CookMySock
20th March 2009, 19:02
Well the first doctor to show up (there were 3 in all) was a gynaecologist!Watch out, thats an old trick!

Steve

DingoZ
20th March 2009, 19:06
Glad to hear you're alright Alan.... Need anything just holler out..:)

hmurphy
20th March 2009, 22:29
Hope you're doing ok, I was pretty damn shocked to hear that you came off your bike. I hope you haven't been put off riding, you are a very good rider! Get well man

sinfull
20th March 2009, 22:47
Cut it out ! Breaks ? That sucks ! Shit Alan you were peaking too, shit ! I'm bummed !~

Gubb
20th March 2009, 23:33
Not good Alan!

Heal up mate. I hear that the faster the music is that you play, the faster you heal. Time to bring out the good shit.

Radar
21st March 2009, 14:09
Hiya Alan. Sorry to hear of your accident. A fellow KBer gave me the news this morning - we are at the Ulysses Club AGM in Taupo. Since I live in Masterton I will try to stop by and see you. Heal quickly.

mattathm
21st March 2009, 15:04
Yes Weaver was lucky, a Gyno Dr, then a plastic surgeon turned up as well. But his female genitals were intact,
Then the cops arrived, but no one knew anything.
The ambo drivers must both still be in training, as shit took a long time to happen, even after it finally arrived.
But thanks to all that helped, and get well soon Alan
and as far as the bike goes, it will be alright, just some primer and sandpaper will fix most things!!
Enjoy the masterton nurses!!

dazz
22nd March 2009, 13:55
Must be booring in masterton hospital!! me and gaz are gona try ride over next good day after work if any 1s keen to tag along pm me, cheers

Number One
22nd March 2009, 15:14
Ouch. Heal up fast and proper and then take it to the track dude :sunny:

Drew
22nd March 2009, 15:21
Luke and I went over yesterday with half a ton of bike mags.

I'll be finishing putting the RGV back together, and hitting Jay up for it's use to get back over tomorrow or Tuesday.

ecko_nzed
22nd March 2009, 21:29
Sorry to hear about your little armco excursion dude, rest up and mend that leg. and don't pay any attention to the gyno jokes, it could have been worse....it could have been a proctologist that turned up :buggerd:

Radar
23rd March 2009, 18:19
Stopped at Masterton Hospital this afternoon to see Weaver.
He was in good spirits and all seemed OK until he showed me the XRays :shit: - that is one horrible fracture! Another XRay revealed the 44 cm metal :gob: rod down the femur. I reckon if it was me, I'd be on morphine or some other major pain medicaton, but Weaver must be on HTFU pills because he hopped onto a wheelchair without a problem.

I saw the pile of bike mags that Luke and Drew brought but they were around on the side table while an FHM :rolleyes: mag was up front.

He wasn't sure when he would be going home but my guess is that it will be soon, maybe tomorrow.

mattathm, he was glad to know that his bike would not take much to fix up although he won't be riding again for awhile.

Radar
23rd March 2009, 19:31
I just returned from the hospital again - I managed to get in before visiting hours closed off at 8 PM. This time I brought Alan the 2 photos that mattathm took and posted on the Wgtn Thurs thread (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=82364&page=9). His Aunt and Uncle were there and the pics made for a good conversation. As I said before, Alan is in great spirits - must be the gormet food and hot nurses... yeah right.

Alan now has a plaster cast for the cracked heel. The fractured leg does not need a cast due to the metal rod.

He is still not sure when he will go home. The cast may need to be done again at another angle and this could delay his leaving.

Charlie41
23rd March 2009, 21:12
I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope you get better very VERY soon Allan.
Thinking of you

Drew
26th March 2009, 16:38
To the list of injuries, we can now add broken fourth vertebrae aswell.

After a couple days of a sore neck, Alan mentioned it to the doctor, an x-ray revealed the problem.

Str8 Jacket
26th March 2009, 16:41
To the list of injuries, we can now add broken fourth vertebrae aswell.

After a couple days of a sore neck, Alan mentioned it to the doctor, an x-ray revealed the problem.

FARK!! Is he *OK*??

Drew
26th March 2009, 16:57
FARK!! Is he *OK*??

Yep, just as chipper as ever. It would seem there's not anything they can do, and not expecting it to be a problem.

Str8 Jacket
26th March 2009, 17:00
Yep, just as chipper as ever. It would seem there's not anything they can do, and not expecting it to be a problem.

Schweet, good to hear.

Gubb
26th March 2009, 17:20
Is he still Ginger?

Can he get that removed while he's in there?

Clivoris
29th March 2009, 18:03
Just caught this news today. Sorry to hear that the Actrix Winter Series 250 trophy is gonna have to wait a while before it sits on your mantel bro. Take very good care and heal well.

vtec
29th March 2009, 19:17
Shit, hope he didn't smash up that 250 that I sold him too much. What happened?

Hope you're alright buddy.

quallman1234
3rd April 2009, 17:12
Caught up with Weaver today, he's in Lower Hutt hospital now should be home hopefully after the weekend, once he's given the all clear.
Also the nurses are way hotter here.

rachprice
3rd April 2009, 17:21
Caught up with Weaver today, he's in Lower Hutt hospital now should be home hopefully after the weekend, once he's given the all clear.
Also the nurses are way hotter here.

Actually I concur....not that I have been to the masterton hospital but I was working out at the hutt hospital for a while and they are gorgeous!

rachprice
7th April 2009, 10:33
So has he gone home yet?
I was hoping he would still be around so I could do a history/exam on someone familiar

Str8 Jacket
7th April 2009, 12:43
So has he gone home yet?
I was hoping he would still be around so I could do a history/exam on someone familiar

Giggidy giggidy!! :buggerd:

rachprice
7th April 2009, 12:44
Giggidy giggidy!! :buggerd:

Oh yeah haha I only realised who dodgy that sounded after I had posted, I have to do 10 full historys and exams for my surgical run

quallman1234
7th April 2009, 13:15
Oh yeah haha I only realised who dodgy that sounded after I had posted, I have to do 10 full historys and exams for my surgical run

He hasn't logged on too KB yet, so i suppose not :(. They had some problems transfering the documents between hospitals i hear.

Lissa
7th April 2009, 13:54
A bit late, but I only just found out! Heal well matey! :sunny:

Weaver
9th April 2009, 20:33
Well I've been released. Feels good to finally get out of hospital.
Thanks to everyone for the nice comments and a huge thanks to the guys that helped on the night.
I don't think I'll be riding for a while, the right legs going to take a while to heal, about three months. Could be worse though.

Charlie41
14th April 2009, 20:01
Heal quickly!!! Thinking of you!

Gubb
14th April 2009, 20:28
Gutted dude.

Cool X-Ray though. Perhaps it's time for another Rat Bike?

Weaver
14th April 2009, 20:44
Gutted dude.

Cool X-Ray though. Perhaps it's time for another Rat Bike?

It'll become a racebike

Gubb
14th April 2009, 20:54
Noice.

Time for another Hyosung then?

325rocket
14th April 2009, 21:05
Gutted dude.

Cool X-Ray though.

shit that looks nasty!
and kinda like you have a vagina haha

mattathm