PDA

View Full Version : 4th and 5th April - Coro Loop + Speed Fest.

Jahdafario
25th March 2009, 23:38
4th and 5th April - Coro Loop + Speed Fest.

Ladies & Gentlemen, start your engines!

If it flies, floats or turns wheels and heads,

it is bound to be at

Whitianga on the weekend of April 4 & 5.

http://www.Whitiangafos.co.nz/

I'm keen for Saturday or Sunday, who's keen to go, it'll be mad, make a day of it, give Uni study a break for a bit..

Ragingrob
26th March 2009, 09:06
Bugger wish I could do this!

del-solider
26th March 2009, 09:41
Was keen to go to this but got Trackday on sat and work sunday :( ohwell maybe next year...

klyong82
26th March 2009, 09:48
Will keep my eyes on this event.

PirateJafa
26th March 2009, 15:00
As if - do you even own a bike Kim? :P

motorbyclist
26th March 2009, 15:55
Getting to Whitianga will be part of the fun and many may use the travel aspect of the event to create an informal rally.

:rolleyes:

basically exactly what happens every other weekend but with a shitload more traffic either crashing off the road or holding people up:laugh:

Danae
26th March 2009, 16:19
Ridiculous amounts of bikes holding up traffic is the best thing in the world.

klyong82
26th March 2009, 22:06
As if - do you even own a bike Kim? :P

Yeah and its nicer and faster than if you put all your bikes together:dodge: Anyone looking to participate in the event will have to be there early.

zzzbang
27th March 2009, 00:01
will be in whitianga for the speedfest, but will be trailer-ing the bikes there since i have to get my brother and some other randoms there in the car. <_<

Jahdafario
1st April 2009, 17:15
Yeah and its nicer and faster than if you put all your bikes together:dodge: Anyone looking to participate in the event will have to be there early.

Hye man, ill be there, wanna meet autobahn at say 9.30ish?
I'm trying to get Ehab and Kyle, Nish, and anyone else that wants to go, cos i'm keen as for Sunday

bomma
2nd April 2009, 01:08
Hye man, ill be there, wanna meet autobahn at say 9.30ish?
I'm trying to get Ehab and Kyle, Nish, and anyone else that wants to go, cos i'm keen as for Sunday

sorry cuz, sunday daytime is for recovering from sat night and sunday night i got an indoor cricket game on so im outtie for the ride and stuffs. think kyle n me are planning on a half coro on monday after the scooter shift :chase:

Zim_Invader
5th April 2009, 08:02
sorry cuz, sunday daytime is for recovering from sat night and sunday night i got an indoor cricket game on so im outtie for the ride and stuffs. think kyle n me are planning on a half coro on monday after the scooter shift :chase:

DAmnit! i gotta get my bike road worthy once again! I NEED TO RIDE!!!!:angry2: