PDA

View Full Version : Bike club bails out Lohan

Bob
28th March 2009, 01:31
When Lindsay Lohan and her entourage were surrounded by paparazzi, she knew exactly who to call for assistance – a group of bikers standing nearby!

The leather-clad group ‘persuaded’ the paparazzi to move away from Ms Lohan. Amazingly, the paps called the police (presumably to say their civil liberties were affected!) – who seemed remarkably relaxed and made no arrests.

skidMark
28th March 2009, 02:06
You have gone from newshound to gossip girl Bob.:baby:

Katman
28th March 2009, 15:27
I mean, really............

.........who gives a fuck?

skidMark
28th March 2009, 15:39
I mean, really............

.........who gives a fuck?

What he said ^^^

carver
28th March 2009, 18:46
good, i would tap that girl, she's my fav female actress, the female scott weiland

nallac
28th March 2009, 18:54
+1 to carver..

carver
28th March 2009, 18:58
+1 to carver..

you live em bad and hot too eh?
she's the kinda girl you could gang bang with ya mates, and she might make ya breakfast the next morning

skidMark
29th March 2009, 02:59
you live em bad and hot too eh?
she's the kinda girl you could gang bang with ya mates, and she might make ya breakfast the next morning

Or show up on your door step 9 months later....

sinfull
29th March 2009, 09:31
Or show up on your door step 9 months later....
It was me mate !

carver
29th March 2009, 12:11
It was me mate !

it was both of us!

caseye
5th April 2009, 12:26
Cripes I hope not carver the kid would be al sorts of twisted! lol.

nallac
5th April 2009, 12:40
hey at least carver an lohan aren't bro and sis..
would make a change for him......................:sick:

carver
5th April 2009, 12:44
hey at least carver an lohan aren't bro and sis..
would make a change for him......................:sick:

i would jump the fence for her

nallac
5th April 2009, 12:45
who? ya sis????..

carver
5th April 2009, 13:21
who? ya sis????..

no, my brother!

you have a dirty mind sir!

Bob
8th April 2009, 00:14
You have gone from newshound to gossip girl Bob.:baby:

Hmmm, lets see. This item has been read by over 300 people - and there are, to date 15 responses. So it has got you talking. Isn't that what a news item is all about?

:girlfight:

My (sadly outgoing) editor at the bike publication where I work part-time always says the best items are the ones that get them talking. And this has, so reckon it is as valid as anything.

:Pokey:

And, of course, whenever I come up with something bike-related about Angelina Jolie, I just sit back and watch the hundreds of responses fly in! Mainly badly mispelt mind, as the drool makes the keyboards a bit slippy...

:buggerd:

carver
8th April 2009, 06:46
Hmmm, lets see. This item has been read by over 300 people - and there are, to date 15 responses. So it has got you talking. Isn't that what a news item is all about?

:girlfight:

My (sadly outgoing) editor at the bike publication where I work part-time always says the best items are the ones that get them talking. And this has, so reckon it is as valid as anything.

:Pokey:

And, of course, whenever I come up with something bike-related about Angelina Jolie, I just sit back and watch the hundreds of responses fly in! Mainly badly mispelt mind, as the drool makes the keyboards a bit slippy...

:buggerd:

who do you work for

not those softcocks kiwi rider?

davebullet
8th April 2009, 08:33
A good dead from one biker helps us all on the road.

I would say people generally hate the paparazzi. It puts bikers in a good light if a group steps in to help someone being harrassed.

NordieBoy
8th April 2009, 08:35
who do you work for

London not Lumsden.

Bob
8th April 2009, 08:56
who do you work for

Wrong side of the ocean. As Nordieboy says, I'm UK based.

I work for a biking newspaper (no, not MCN), on a part-time, freelance basis. I do a lot of work on the news side (you guys get the spin-off from that), some feature work, plus the occasional road test (though I'm working hard to get a more regular slot on that side).

Bend-it
8th April 2009, 11:44
i would jump the fence for her

who? ya sis????..

no, my brother!

you have a dirty mind sir!

Your brother is a chick?!?

I guess its a valid lifestyle choice... ;)

The Pastor
8th April 2009, 16:02
wrong side of the ocean. As nordieboy says, i'm uk based.

I work for a biking newspaper (no, not mcn), on a part-time, freelance basis. I do a lot of work on the news side (you guys get the spin-off from that), some feature work, plus the occasional road test (though i'm working hard to get a more regular slot on that side).
thats pretty sweet. Why do you hang out on a kiwi bike site? Or do you do this on lots of bike sites accross the world?

carver
8th April 2009, 19:28
Wrong side of the ocean. As Nordieboy says, I'm UK based.

I work for a biking newspaper (no, not MCN), on a part-time, freelance basis. I do a lot of work on the news side (you guys get the spin-off from that), some feature work, plus the occasional road test (though I'm working hard to get a more regular slot on that side).

sorry, i mistook you for one of our useless local journalists.
keep up the good work

Your brother is a chick?!?

I guess its a valid lifestyle choice... ;)

when you close your eves it could be anyone

Bob
8th April 2009, 20:31
thats pretty sweet. Why do you hang out on a kiwi bike site? Or do you do this on lots of bike sites accross the world?

Long story cut short - a bunch of us used to go on another, UK based forum. When that went, we were looking around for somewhere else to use. One of the guys had come over to NZ for a biking holiday and got to know some people on here and recommended it.

I joined, spotted no news page and so offered to set one up/provide the initial content (in turn, there is a sticky in "Bikes & Product reviews", where I get to ask if people want to submit reviews (or let me use reviews on here) for the bike site I run - see URL in my signature.

Reasonable trade - I get good articles, you get good news snippets. Works nicely.