PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye from dellorto

DELLORTO
31st March 2009, 19:49
Sad to leave minimoto but ive got a fxr150 race bike now and its tme to move on, i was going to race at tokaroa but i dont have the money for a bike.

Had some realy good times with the NZMMRC and i wont forget the close racing,

ill see most of you at mt wellington since ill still be racing buckets there, for the rest of you goodbye and goodluck. -max

need to get rid of my minimoto parts!!!

SAVA race tires $15!!!!! modified daytona motor $25!!!! must go or the bin will be buying them!!!

Z1_ZPF_BOY
31st March 2009, 20:24
Hey Max,

Im sorry to see you go, although i've only raced with you on the one occasion i still think your a great rider and will do big things.

Good luck with the race bikes, i'll probably see you in Pukekohe some time for the racing... untill then...

GOOD LUCK!!!!

DELLORTO
31st March 2009, 20:26
thanks for that connor i hope you get one of those first place trophy's!!! there massive!!! i got a 3rd place one and it was like 30cm high!!

have fun at tokaroa

Z1_ZPF_BOY
31st March 2009, 20:41
thanks for that connor i hope you get one of those first place trophy's!!! there massive!!! i got a 3rd place one and it was like 30cm high!!

have fun at tokaroa

serious?:woohoo:

Gadgit
31st March 2009, 21:15
Out of here aye Max
Good luck with the bucket racer. I'm sure Grandma and Steve will look after ya.

I'm keen on the tyres and the motor. I'll try to sort a pick up at the next Mt welly meet if pos??

DELLORTO
1st April 2009, 06:58
Out of here aye Max
Good luck with the bucket racer. I'm sure Grandma and Steve will look after ya.

I'm keen on the tyres and the motor. I'll try to sort a pick up at the next Mt welly meet if pos??

yup that sounds good, ill reserve them for you

Gadgit
1st April 2009, 11:28
yup that sounds good, ill reserve them for you

Sweet deal Max I wont be at the next meet but will arange someone to get the money to ya and collect the parts. I'll be in touch before the 18th to comferm with you.

grantman
1st April 2009, 20:03
Hi Max
sad to hear your not going to race your minimotos
but I will see you on youtr Bucket

My twin Brother and a mate have just brought some buckets
Hope you thrash em good! :wari:

thanks for all your help
See you at Mt Wellington