PDA

View Full Version : Philippines police hires bike clubs as “anti-crime task force”

Bob
9th April 2009, 00:20
A police chief in the Philippines has established an “Anti-Crime Task Force”, comprising the membership of a number of motorcycle clubs.

In announcing the ‘Bacolod Anti-Crime Task Force’ – an initiative suggested by the 750 club members it would appear - acting Chief Superintendent Leo Aspangan said he wanted the members to combat crimes against persons and properties like highway robbery and snatching. Aspangan also said that before joining the operations, task force members will first undergo a rigid screening and training.

Mayor Evelio Leonardia asked that the Task Force displays professionalism and makes the group a credible one in the fight against crime in the city of Bacolod, adding "Please make sure that you will carry this group with a sense of responsibility and honesty.”

Tone165
9th April 2009, 01:18
A police chief in the Philippines has established an “Anti-Crime Task Force”, comprising the membership of a number of motorcycle clubs.

In announcing the ‘Bacolod Anti-Crime Task Force’ – an initiative suggested by the 750 club members it would appear - acting Chief Superintendent Leo Aspangan said he wanted the members to combat crimes against persons and properties like highway robbery and snatching. Aspangan also said that before joining the operations, task force members will first undergo a rigid screening and training.

Mayor Evelio Leonardia asked that the Task Force displays professionalism and makes the group a credible one in the fight against crime in the city of Bacolod, adding "Please make sure that you will carry this group with a sense of responsibility and honesty.”

I predict an increase in high speed pursuits!

I'll pursue you till luchtime, and then you pursue me home eh Manuel!

Bend-it
16th April 2009, 08:54
kinda like the teacher in elementary who picks the naughtiest boy in class as class monitor...