PDA

View Full Version : So?

bomma
21st April 2009, 18:16
im too lazy to read through all the posts that i hafnt read so......what's been going on?? :beer:

shingo
21st April 2009, 18:51
I'm too lazy to type up whats been going on so i'll put it this way ..... nothing much :scooter:

AllanB
21st April 2009, 18:57
Jack and Rachel finally admitted their love for each other.

Brad (Rachel's father) found out that he was not actually Rachel's father as his wife (Judy) had had an affair with her (then) manager (Robert).

Robert declared his love for Bryce, however Bryce was not having any of that homo action and assaulted Robert in the car-park. This was witnessed by Joanne.

Joanne told her lover (Brad) about the assault. Brad realised this was an excellent opportunity to murder Robert as Joanne would tell the police about seeing Bryce hitting Robert.

Brad strangled Robert while he was sleeping. While in Roberts apartment he discovered a Work & Income letter stating that Robert had been paying child maintenance for Rachel to Judy for 16 years. Brad had never seen a cent of this money.

Brad stormed home to confront his wife (Judy) about the money but walked in on Judy and Joanne having lesbo relations in the shower. Pause while we mentally picture this........

Meanwhile Jack and Rachel were having issues with their new relationship - Jack turned out to have premature ejaculation. Rachel was not happy.

That pretty much covers it I guess.

Slyer
21st April 2009, 20:48
Pie </tenchar>

Phurrball
21st April 2009, 20:54
π

I could go on...

(Actually, I couldn't. I'm a sad git...but not that sad. 7 DP is enough for me...)

bomma
21st April 2009, 21:47
hmmm realised there was a little hole in my plan...if im too lazy to read all the posts in the first place, what are the odds that ill read all the posts that get posted here?!?! :doh:

the knowledge that rachel prematurely ejaculates (which i found odd) shall suffice.....now i know to stay away from rachel in fear of losing my anal virginity (but i guess if she did rape me it wouldn't last long....there's the silver lining on that cloud)

Real_Wolf
21st April 2009, 22:19
aw, i'm a really sad git.

yeah, i was bored in math class in 4th form.

And there was a big line of pi on the wall, and rather than do the math work i memorised it. I was really bored okay.

If your really curious, ask me for pi at the chiller and i'll give you that number

gavjn
21st April 2009, 23:52
aw, i'm a really sad git.

yeah, i was bored in math class in 4th form.

And there was a big line of pi on the wall, and rather than do the math work i memorised it. I was really bored okay.

If your really curious, ask me for pi at the chiller and i'll give you that number

LOL plz tel me u didnt go 2 howick college?

Marmoot
21st April 2009, 23:56
Someone came up with top tip for getting out of recession (http://www.thinkerati.com/whiterabbit/?p=104)

vindy500
22nd April 2009, 00:01
3.243f6a8885a308d31319…

xwhatsit
22nd April 2009, 00:19
im too lazy to read through all the posts that i hafnt read so......what's been going on?? :beer:
Fools been riding 'round carpark worngA way :blank:

motorbyclist
22nd April 2009, 00:35
Jack and Rachel finally admitted their love for each other.

Brad (Rachel's father) found out that he was not actually Rachel's father as his wife (Judy) had had an affair with her (then) manager (Robert).

Robert declared his love for Bryce, however Bryce was not having any of that homo action and assaulted Robert in the car-park. This was witnessed by Joanne.

Joanne told her lover (Brad) about the assault. Brad realised this was an excellent opportunity to murder Robert as Joanne would tell the police about seeing Bryce hitting Robert.

Brad strangled Robert while he was sleeping. While in Roberts apartment he discovered a Work & Income letter stating that Robert had been paying child maintenance for Rachel to Judy for 16 years. Brad had never seen a cent of this money.

Brad stormed home to confront his wife (Judy) about the money but walked in on Judy and Joanne having lesbo relations in the shower. Pause while we mentally picture this........

Meanwhile Jack and Rachel were having issues with their new relationship - Jack turned out to have premature ejaculation. Rachel was not happy.

That pretty much covers it I guess.

:corn:

when's the next episode?

Metalor
22nd April 2009, 23:13
(but i guess if she did rape me it wouldn't last long....there's the silver lining on that cloud)

Haha! Awesome :)

Hanne
26th April 2009, 13:27
this is the most entertaining thread in the SMC forum at the moments. And that is oh so sad...

Real_Wolf
26th April 2009, 17:22
Stop complaining and go make a more interesting topic