PDA

View Full Version : fml

gavjn
23rd April 2009, 13:29
ok so im sitting at the lights cumin from wellesly on2 queen st...

2 indian guys come up on the crossing admiring my bike, so, with a slightly boosted ego, decide that the best course of action is of course to take the left turn at speed and show off a little...

i see the light coming to go green so flick down in2 1st and, with a boosted ego, prepare myself for the coming fast turn. without checking that the bike is actualy in 1st, i rev prety hard (while wel prepared for the turn), only to find that the bike didnt go in2 1st, and decidd 2 stay in neutral... so i sit there... looking lyk a fool, reving in neutral... yay for me...

to add to my further embarasment, i go on to sit at the lights turning in2 the busines building carpark, as the light was red, i sat back on my bike to wait... only to find that the bike was stil in 1st :( so yay stalled in front of everyone... FML ><

lesson of the day, fuck your ego, u look better when ur not trying lol

motorbyclist
23rd April 2009, 13:33
spose it's better than a drift around the corner ending in a highside....

zzzbang
23rd April 2009, 14:22
bam.

ego = bike at bottom of a cliff with you wrapped around a barrier (if your lucky). Shoulda come to the puke trackday with me!

Phurrball
23rd April 2009, 15:57
Yip. Happens to us all. Now go and play where no one is looking...

ital916
23rd April 2009, 20:46
why dont you go post that on fuck my life lol, that site rocks. My life seems not so bad haha

gavjn
23rd April 2009, 21:12
why dont you go post that on fuck my life lol, that site rocks. My life seems not so bad haha

rofl coz this is no where near as bad as some of the posts on that site...would look lyk a whining lil bitch (not that i do here of course :p)

Slyer
23rd April 2009, 21:18
Ah, the downfalls of having such an awesome bike. ;)

Chrislost
29th April 2009, 20:46
bam.

Ego = bike at bottom of a cliff with you wrapped around a barrier (if your lucky). Shoulda come to the puke trackday with me!

gsxrs and cliffs are not an uncommon site, just get a honda and do it with one hand on your crotch

Chrislost
29th April 2009, 20:54
ok so im sitting at the lights cumin from wellesly on2 queen st...

2 indian guys come up on the crossing admiring my bike, so, with a slightly boosted ego, decide that the best course of action is of course to take the left turn at speed and show off a little...

i see the light coming to go green so flick down in2 1st and, with a boosted ego, prepare myself for the coming fast turn. without checking that the bike is actualy in 1st, i rev prety hard (while wel prepared for the turn), only to find that the bike didnt go in2 1st, and decidd 2 stay in neutral... so i sit there... looking lyk a fool, reving in neutral... yay for me...

to add to my further embarasment, i go on to sit at the lights turning in2 the busines building carpark, as the light was red, i sat back on my bike to wait... only to find that the bike was stil in 1st :( so yay stalled in front of everyone... FML ><

lesson of the day, fuck your ego, u look better when ur not trying lol

Next time, dump the clutch when your almost straightened out. pray the next lights are green and hold the gas pinned

zzzbang
30th April 2009, 11:13
gsxrs and cliffs are not an uncommon site, just get a honda and do it with one hand on your crotch

hah, well yea i cant argue there, reason i said that is coz ive heard of a guy with a gsxr taking a dive, he was lucky enough to get wrapped around a pole though.. poor bike went bungy jumping without a cord.

motorbyclist
30th April 2009, 13:24
oh lol

that would infact be chris ;)