PDA

View Full Version : 16th ,17th

mohawk
5th May 2009, 21:13
So Mount Wellington 16th and Taumaranui the next day?.
Really wana do mt wellington , but the missus wants to do both. Ill be stuffed.:eek5:

Had a good time at Edgecumbe, great bunch and good turn out. Rumour is we may get to race at the new track in Rotorua, 1.3 km long? (heres hoping)

Gadgit
6th May 2009, 19:11
Yip hard going there lol I can open Tam early on the sat so as you get two days racing at one track haha. Be good to see you guys again at the track I'll be camping there the night if ya keen.

Rotorua kart track yea Ken and Geoff have been pushing hard for that one and I can't wait to get on it if it all goes ahead.

Post back if ya keen for a early saturday run at Tam as the track is normaly open from 2pm till 5pm but I can get there earlier as the mrs is off to pussy cat dolls that weekend.

mohawk
6th May 2009, 22:36
Thanks for the offer Gadget, wil keep it in mind.
still a wee way off yet, but have to do auckland cause a couple of guys from work are keen to see what its all about.

Z1_ZPF_BOY
7th May 2009, 08:35
Hey Gadgit,
Are we going to run reverse every second round at Tam??? The following meeting being the 27 of September.

Cheers,

Connor

Gadgit
8th May 2009, 12:37
Not to sure at this stage Connor I'll have to check with the rest of the commitee at the next meet to see whats up.