PDA

View Full Version : B1 Rep barrel + piston required

Leyton
17th May 2009, 22:39
Hello

I am after a new barrel + piston + rings to get my B1 Rep up and going. Who is the best source for a kit these days guys ?

Cheers :)
Leyton

BigAl
18th May 2009, 09:44
Hey Leyton good to hear you are getting back to that B1 project.

Greg from xtreme should have the parts otherwise dynamic may have them.

Give me a yell if you need contact nos. and when you are ready to take it for a spin.:niceone:

Leyton
18th May 2009, 13:10
Cheers dude!

Well at least I will have it going that's for sure! May be an insentive to get on out there...

I am on the causal hunt for different gear for the road.. helmet, gloves etc.. so I should have my separate gear for the minibike as I wanted.. won't be soo worryied about knocking my helmet about a bit hehe

imdying
18th May 2009, 13:47
dynamic may have themWho's dynamic then eh? They have a web address or phone number?

BigAl
18th May 2009, 14:41
Who's dynamic then eh? They have a web address or phone number?
A guy who used to sell a lot of B1s on TM in Jafaland
dynamic2006@clear.net.nz
Another reputed trader is http://www.adventureimports.co.nz/index_files/Page1065.htm

BigAl
18th May 2009, 14:44
I am on the causal hunt for different gear for the road.. helmet, gloves etc.. so I should have my separate gear for the minibike as I wanted.. won't be soo worryied about knocking my helmet about a bit hehe

Nics got some gear up for sale, all pretty much brand new, leathers, gloves & helmet, size large from memory. Drop me an email fi you want to know more Leyton. cheers.

imdying
18th May 2009, 15:18
Cheers for that.

Another reputed trader is http://www.adventureimports.co.nz/index_files/Page1065.htmYup, these guys are ok. They're happy to go down to the lock up to sell you bits and pieces at odds times and on weekends etc. It's all Chinese rubbish, but they charge very little for them (i.e. what they're worth).

Leyton
18th May 2009, 15:47
Cheers for that.
Yup, these guys are ok. They're happy to go down to the lock up to sell you bits and pieces at odds times and on weekends etc. It's all Chinese rubbish, but they charge very little for them (i.e. what they're worth).

Cheers buddy :)

Will check them all out

imdying
18th May 2009, 16:48
I've no idea if they have B1 stuff, but Phil could probably check it out if he hasn't already.

Z1_ZPF_BOY
18th May 2009, 16:49
Nick doesnt want to sell his gear separately.... lol

Hey Al, how cum you wernt at Tam?

connor

BigAl
18th May 2009, 16:54
Went to Mt Welly on Sat.

BigAl
24th May 2009, 14:03
Hey Leyton, how did you get on?

I see Greg selling them for $39 on TM.