View RSS Feed

Tink

1. Classic Bikes Pukekohe 2010

Can ya believe stroud does a wheelie on the Britten right in front of me... and I decide to put my camera down... arg.

Great couple of days, sticky and hot in bike gear, but well worth saying ya just another smelly biker chick ha. Had to say following Dobsy race against the Paton... was pretty awesome, leading all the way thru to the last lap... ah well beat him in the next race tho.

Pretty impressed with the noise, and even how fast those classics can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Another day another ride :)

Thanks to Geordie, boman, greywolf, .... really enjoyed my day out, always wanted to do the Kaiaua loop as a rider, and not pillion, and now I can say I have done it. Loads of bikes out, fantastic weather, and good company. But I heard the Puhoi went off today, even the HA made a appearence, its just that dang motorway gets in the way of a really good country ride... I can't wait to try it on a different bike tho.. (kaiaua).

Watch out Raglan you might be my next challenge.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Wanganui Boxing Day Races

FANTASTIC is to say the least.. had a brilliant day... met bowman, greywolf, admired suzy q camera and nedrog's ... loved the sidecars... no accomo was a downer, but left pub with sober driver at 11.30pm... and got home at 6am... what a great few days... photos posted.

Thanks to bowman for accomo...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Pauanui was in the planning BUT

I hate roadworks... on my way back from P... gravel... and wet tar... combined with then on saturday (yes today) rain... I thought better of a trip to the coro.... another day... ps maybe a week day so I don't get shown up by all you lovely mad (but fast) bikers...

1/2 way thru my learners... arg I have never wished away the days... till now!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Unjustifiable the best weekend yet!

Watching 350 odd bikes ride up tot he domain, then some awesome speeches to rally the bikers... (and they were)... to riding home via Mission Bay... and then back out again to Puhoi for the night, and a ride sunday on a different bike... easy 100km windy loop, and back to the Puhoi Pub! Only 1 car seemed out of sorts at my lack of riding at full speed around the shit bends after Wellsford, he could have waved thanks for letting him pass or he could have been irritated all the same... he got past, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Protest Manukau

Now I know why I love riding so much...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Classic Bike Day

HOLLY COW.. what an experience thursday night was... wind, rain, dark, and inexperienced = one shit scared learner... made it home safe, but don't think I will do that again any time soon...

on a better note...

got my 12 yr old on the back today (of his bike)... and went to the classics, awesome day!!!

And thunders storms due tomorrow... who would have guessed!!! sigh
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. 1st time

Since accident.. got on the back.. I do two or 3 wines better on the back, than riding... so off we go at speed... wind... on the motorway.... to the pub... NAH I like my bike better!!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast