Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by John_H
    Yeah missed a few but the instructor was pretty good. I just rode really carefully and smoothly, remembered all my indications and mirrors etc. and was sweet. I got 93 (percent I think) and the minimum pass is 80.
    good to hear, I think if you see them at the time, that is when it is important, not 10 min later (when its too late)... but I guess you would not pass the test if you crapped out so to speak... 80% interesting... will work on my observation for October! Thanks
    Yeah missed a few but the instructor was pretty good. I just rode really carefully and smoothly, remembered all my indications and mirrors etc. and was sweet. I got 93 (percent I think) and the minimum pass is 80.
    Quote Originally Posted by John_H
    Well done, I got my full today! Well done both of us!
    Awesome, tell us all about it... did you miss any dangerous objects, or cars coming at you, I heard that is part of what is required for full?
    Well done, I got my full today! Well done both of us!
    You'll be mint az, miss. Only one thing to remember, is how much of a milestone this will be for you, and that you will look back on it forever, so make sure you enjoy it on the day. Think that warm fuzzy feeling you are going to get once you pass it!
    Good luck I am just thinking about booking in for mine... Maybe next week :-)
    It will be all good, you will 'pass,' think only on the positive side sleep well the night before.
    Hey there, good luck.
    I did my restricted last Tuesday, it was pretty straight forward.
    I'm sure you'll be sweet...
    Ya poor thing I recommend you have a bit more today to make sure you got enough fluids yesterday evening.
    Your bike should not suffer from such ailments as wetness in leads etc , have the mec an ic check it thoroughly next service.Carry that can everywhere form now on though aye.
    That way you'll never need another one again! .
    Hope you are recovered.
    YUP I do!!!!
    Of course I made it. Got an angel as a co-pilot you know.
    Yahoo girl.Nothing like moving forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquiztador
    I start to think you are seriously avoiding me...
    Oh dear... never.. I happened to bump into those guys... you well were never in the same spot that I could drag geordie too!
    I start to think you are seriously avoiding me...
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit
    Awesome Kim! It's a fantastic ride, but I must say I found the twisties coming into Kawakawa Bay excruciating last time I did it (courtesy of my collarbone). Can't wait to do another ride with you, but easing myself back into it at this stage... Keep up the great progress!!
    We went the other way Dawn, and OMG it was freaky, never got down to 3rd without giving way before nasty corners... can't wait to have you come out again... FUN!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by boman
    Was a whole lotta fun alright. Where are we off to tomorrow??
    Went off to pokeno, and around in circles pretty much, but felt great being at one with the bike finally. woop! I practice on the roads I know and I will get better.... Dad even came out for the pootle... that was cool.
    Sounds like you had a good ride.

If you ever want another slow poke rider along, send me a message...

I did a ride on Friday after work, to take the longer way home, started in the city, went over the shore, Albany, Coatsville, Riverhead and then home in to Henderson.

Not a long ride, but still nice.

Keep safe

Fran
    Most triumphant exultation and fanfare! Always good to hear of riders doing the biking thang and shaking their patooty out to the country!
    Was a whole lotta fun alright. Where are we off to tomorrow??
    Awesome Kim! It's a fantastic ride, but I must say I found the twisties coming into Kawakawa Bay excruciating last time I did it (courtesy of my collarbone). Can't wait to do another ride with you, but easing myself back into it at this stage... Keep up the great progress!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast