Blog Comments

Good luck on the recovery..we have all been there at some point..well I have anyway!
    Well done for doing it solo and for getting back into the saddle.
    Epic ride bro. Sorry to hear about the drop but you did exceptionally well carrying on as you did. I know heaps of people that wouldn't have had the nerve to get back in the saddle knowing how much riding was ahead. Keep up the good work!
    Proud of ya ... well done ..
    well done !
    As sad as it sounds I was shitting bricks when i did my basic handling skills! You cant beat the relief you get from that one little piece of paper!
    Heh - looked confident! I should hope so, you'd never have lived it down if not! (Or otherwise half the WNR would have turned up early with you the next time around to give you a last minute drill in the carpark if you hadn't have aced it.)

Belated congrats, anyway - you'll have to photoshop your pic now to get rid of the dreaded yellow square.
    how did you find the route? i will probably be sitting mine from the riccarton aa. now you can go 100 for the 1st time!
    All that wasted energy eh? Thats how i feel about the basic handling
    Well done that girl
    Congratulations!
    Well done, I remember when I did it I was buzzing!
    No baggy pants not good...learnt that while I was learning that you dont get off the right hand side of a bike or you end up with pants leg stuck on pedal and motor bike in lap...duh!