View RSS Feed

rustic101

1. True or Not - Its bloody funny

AN ACTUAL CRAIG'S LIST PERSONALS AD

To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah night before last.

Date: 2009-05-27, 1:43 a.m. E.S.T.

I was the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend, threatening our lives. You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings. I can only hope that you somehow come across this rather important message.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Christmas Wish

I want nothing for myself other than to be chatting with you all this time next year.

If you are driving or riding never drive/ride faster than your angels can cary you.

P.S

If you love music and sad things please watch the attached ad. Its an Aussie one but the message is universal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mf8...ayer_embedded#
  3. No longer a virgin

Well it was my first time over the hill (Rimutaka Hill Road) today and the foam on my seat has formed a new shape lol. Took my time like a nanna but the most important thing was for me to stay upright.

Seriously though what a great ride over to Martinbourgh with a great bunch of people. A beautiful day and by the time I got to Toppys I had to remove the liner from my pants and jackets.

Saw a few zip cars () on the way and deployed the circling finger above the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I don't bite (hard)

I am new to the whole blogging thing. I noticed down there in the right had coner a number of people have been perving at mah profile.

While I love being a loner, feel free to add me

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New HR Policy and Practice – For Employers

Instructions for employers on new Employees placement

Problem:

1. Put 400 bricks in a closed room.
    2. Put new employees in the room and close the door.
    3. Leave them alone and come back after 6 hours.
    4. Analyse the situation:
    Solution
    If they:
    • a. are counting the bricks, put them in the Accounting.
    • b. are recounting them, put them in Auditing.
    • c. have messed up the whole place with the bricks, put ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Photography sites

Is anyone able to recommend a good web site to publish my pictures on??? I do not belong to face book or social net working sites as I like my own company lol, but love sharing what I have.

Not knocking KB but I struggle posting pictures on here. Most of my pictures are all 10mp and its a real time consuming process reducing them lol..

Not lazy just like using my time better
  7. Taking it viral

8. Any one know where I can source a

Hi-Viz motorcycle jacket with CE approved armour in shoulders, elbows and back. Have found a few on overseas sites but not too trusting of those..

If you know of where I can source one I would appreciate it. Saw some technic ones at the Parliament ride but their site does not list them.

Cheers Sam

P.s would rather look like a big , than a and I also find cars move out of my way when I wear my current hi vis vest
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast