View RSS Feed

The Singing Chef

1. The journey ahead and the beaten path travelled..

It's been over a year now that i threw my leg over my ZZR and went off happily into the inner city traffic that Auckland has to offer. I look back with a smile, admiring how far I have come and what I have learnt along the way. I remember when nearly everyday i would be bitching about some car driver cutting me off or doing something stupid and nearly killing me etc.. and it's dawned on me that it hasn't happened in a long, long time, I have learnt to be aware of the situations around me and anticipate ...
  2. My first ride

The moment i sat on my ZZR250 i knew i was at the beginning of a great adventure, as i pushed the starter button and my bike roared into life, a large grin appeared on my face. It was at that moment that the hunger took hold, my mind forming large possibilities of the rides ahead and of the sweeping corners and tight bends. As i lightly twist the throttle my bike growled into the still air around me, I kick her into first and away i go. Riding around the block for hours on end till i build up the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized