View RSS Feed

The Excellent Adventures of.. Trudes

This is a blog to write my ramblings, adventures and other shit for all you poor suckers to read (once, and only once, guaranteed!).

Anyway, more to follow soon, gotta go have a bath now.

1. Pamela's Last Points Race

by , 22nd September 2008 at 10:13 (The Excellent Adventures of.. Trudes)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudes View Post
    So.... last points round of the season, Pammy had her rear taped from the last round where we'd had ourselves a close encounter with the ground and we were sitting in third position on the points table behind two people that wouldn't be racing in the last round, but we were closely followed by some faster folks who were coming, and we don't have a good record of finishing with many points, just finishing was always my motto.
    So I didn't really have high hopes for placing well in the final
  2. Pammy's broken arse!!

by , 31st August 2008 at 21:00 (The Excellent Adventures of.. Trudes)
    That's right, I broke Pamela's sweet little bum today...
    First points race of the day, clockwise circuit, B grade was fraught with carnage today, especially for anyone who came in contact with a silly little shit on a motard (or should that be anyone who he contacted as he attempted to carver people up and ride motard styles among the buckets!)... anyway, I regress...
    So anyway, heading into the far corner when next thing I know I'm on the deck and see someone has come
  3. Rangi da Munta.

by , 18th August 2008 at 20:50 (The Excellent Adventures of.. Trudes)
    SO..... Rangi can no longer really be called da Munta, he's starting to look kinda flash, no, no un-needed bling in sight (yet) however he has had a paintjob and has some special decals and a fine new seat covering coming thanks to Skunk.
    He has a real flash looking shock now thanks to Sketchy Racer's fine magpie skills and has a flash as carb just waiting to go on his MB100 engine that Sully60 and I are at present swapping a MB50 6 speed gearbox into.
    So yes,
  4. Pamela the Bucket

by , 16th June 2008 at 15:31 (The Excellent Adventures of.. Trudes)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Kendog View Post
    Just gave Pamela a rev up to make sure all is well with the girl and see if we could hear the rattle I'm sure I could hear during the BOB.
    So get her started, definitely a rattle there, have a look about and yes, there!! Her front engine mounting bolts is vibrating its way out, nut from the other side has gone and the bolt was working its way out!!! ARHHH!!!
    So turn her off, wait for her to cool down enough to get hands in there and chuck another nut on the bolt and do it up
  5. Battle of the Buckets 2008, Pamela's story

by , 8th June 2008 at 15:24 (The Excellent Adventures of.. Trudes)
    Well, what a day!!! Warning, a long boring post to follow

Pamela left on Skunk's 8 bike trailer on Thursday morning bound for Christchurch with the majority of the other Wellington bucketeers bikes. Report came through that night that she'd made it safe and sound, yahh!
    Kendog and I flew down early Saturday morning on the same flight as Fishy, and we were collected from the airport by the lovely SpeedyGirl. Arrived at Ruapuna to find the Welly team all set up and running the
  6. Pamela's big adventure

by , 4th June 2008 at 10:25 (The Excellent Adventures of.. Trudes)
    So Pamela is ready to roll.
    She's got fresh gear box oil, bled brakes, a firm chain, pumped up tyres and I've just given her a big drink and popped a few sea sick tablets in her tank for the trip on the ferry tomorrow
    She's very excited to be going on her first big adventure to the South Island, she just hopes she doesn't freeze her cute little butt off while she's down there, but I told her we'll ask Uncle Skunk if she can squeeze in between her cousin from the Skunk bucket
  7. Rangi da Munta.

by , 20th May 2008 at 11:43 (The Excellent Adventures of.. Trudes)
    Yes, a new bucket is about to be reborn, and Pamela has got herself a boyfriend!!
    A while back I mentioned to Skunk that I was on the scrounge for some 17" wheels for Pamela so he could have his oh so cool white rimmed wheels back before I wreck them smacking into Str8Jacket. He mentioned that Speedpro was selling his old #6 RG50 frame with 17" wheels on it, and that I could probably purchase the whole lot for a good price.
    So the deal was done and last night I collected the #6 frame
  8. Picture

by , 19th May 2008 at 09:35 (The Excellent Adventures of.. Trudes)
    Another pic of me and Pamela.
    What a sexy bitch!! (Pamela that is!)
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast