View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. M.C. Andersen Fairytales: Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by Hanne View Post
    Once upon a time Cinderella got her motorcycle licence....

Whatever happened next?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pukie controlled testing day

Quote Originally Posted by racefactory View Post
    I just went down on Saturday and it was farkin' awesome track day. Good times!!!

The commute from Auckland in the morning was free of traffic but had to do a little lane splitting on the way back.

Got a little more footage that fortunately didn't get corrupted. Doing some 1.05's here, had a terrible miss shift it seems (sorry tranny!). We need more Kb people gathering at these days for some fun, come on guys.

Highlights of the day include following Murray
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Followed a young feller on a shit old honda 125, riding like a clown

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    Thats just idiotic.
    i reckon. you really need to have a hair trigger right foot off the lights in Auckland
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Motorcycle Travel Insights

Quote Originally Posted by Hanne View Post
    Some comments about traveling on a bike from an American couple who were recently in New Zealand...

http://kiwiridermagazine.blogspot.co...rs-abroad.html
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. And we are still jumping

Round three is done and dusted.
    Big thumbs up to fish for his amazing abilities of the organizational type and still go out and win on bikes he hasn't raced before. And to Zensen who showed her true form;

Started the day with a walk around the track with a group of riders. Got some pointers for lines to follow.

Practice race; Started in fourth, finished in second. Went fast and don't remember a thing except for trying to keep to the lines we spoke about earlier. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Racefactory goes on an adventure to hire a CBR250 in China.

So I've been away from 2 wheels and English for what seems like an eternity now. Although it's been great here, I'm starting to really miss NZ and riding big time, whether it be going for a trip to the beautiful Coro and belting it around the twisties, or commuting over the bridge in pouring rain to the CBD, I just can not wait to get back over there with you guys. We've really got it so well in NZ, so enjoy it!

Anyway, in the end I found out about the biking scene here and although ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. L platers confessions

G'day KBer's So here it is the good the bad and the ugly. the true and unedited tales from an L plater, i have been riding now 1 month and have clocked a massive 2974 km's. And i haven't even left auckland yet! I find reasons to ride, letting the wind kiss my cheeks, and at times let the rain drum a gentle melody.

I should start at the beginning i suppose. I'm a cage driver of 14 or so years. My current car ( well lonely car now) is a VP SS Commodore 5 litre V8. Smooth as custard ...
    Tags: learner
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. TT2000 on a GN250 - Sunday - Day 2 of TT2000

Sunday – Day 2 of TT2000

Day two started at 5:30am. My phone alarm was piercing the silence like an ice pick. It was getting louder and louder and the whole bed was vibrating due to the silent vibration alert being on as well. Looked at the phone screen and wondered why the hell the alarm went off so damn early, then the pain from my tail bone reminded me. Day 1 already behind me with 1100kms on the GN combined with some rough south island had resulted a super painful backside. Never ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast