View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Trail Riding in Waihi - Do It!

I had the most amazing time trail riding in Waihi!

Your guide, Stuart, is a great guy, a half or full days ride is very reasonable; you get to do at least two different trails and more and he pretty much has all the equipment one would need.

or

Email: stuart@overthetopadventures.co.nz

or

Cell: 021 205 7266

You will not regret it!

Laura ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Erica and Laura 048.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	326.2 KB 
ID:	188406   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Erica and Laura 044.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	363.6 KB 
ID:	188407   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Erica and Laura 052.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	365.7 KB 
ID:	188408   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Erica and Laura 080.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	482.0 KB 
ID:	188409  
  2. in the market

not pleased

not pleased at all

was riding my baby today and heard a loud crunch and found myself on my backside fairly quickly... a liitle tender now...

speedo oil light bulb dead + minor oil leak over time = engine seize

its been out for ages apparantly and the guy who sold it to me knew too would have been nice of him to tell me maybe then this would not have happened

so i am now in the market for a new bike and want ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Closet bogan? Or midlife ...

Trudes has got me thinking, and after reviewing my closet and changes in transportation etc I am wondering if really I am a bit bogan!

I own 10+ pairs of Docs, currently ride a 250cc, but buell within the year, live for jeans, a collection of HardRock Cafe t-shirts, have a history of metal (mainly deep purple) but lean more toward ska now tho, dye my hair black, wear more black eyeliner than ever before and my jewelry seems to be increasing also.

There once was a time ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. F'n helmet hair! Is there NO relief !!!

I have curly hair and look like a melon when I take off my helmet even after a short ride. I've just been down to the shops and do NOT feel like I have just stepped out of a salon ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Lake Sumner 22/2/09

Cheers 4 the ride , I think danger Daveaburg (the 3rd super 10)might been keen for a few more. Dave the old salt knows of a few old spots that only the brave would dare any takers? new tryes, bigger tank , seal the air box and not drop the bike on the shingle lol thanks for the help
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Eligable

In two days time I'm 40 - holey cow! Don't feel it I must admit. Goal was to have my full license by now and enough funds to get my dream bike but neither has eventuated, but hopefully later this year things would have come together by then. X-fingers till then.
    Have found a group 'o girls that bike in the same region as me which is good, will have a few people over for dinner next weekend for my birthday and might have my butterfly tattooed - not sure where on my person yet.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WORST bike shops

Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Two similar posts in about 10 minutes - ya sure ya haven't got Alzhiemers WB??
    I would rather have Alzhiemers than ride Harley or Suzuki ! Scumdog :clap
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. drunk chicks

They never change, when I say chicks I mean university age chicks, which don't really count as woman, just the same as men are still boys until they are about 40..

Recipe for a party for drunk chicks..

* some flatmates
    * one bedroom/lounge
    * one terrible quality audio system
    * one cd of latest chart toppers on repeat/shuffle
    * several hundred bottles of your finest cheapest wine please
    * boozed wench's as desired
    * wardrobes ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast