View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Tin Cans

So I got my ARROWS done - Defiantly louder than before, still getting my head around the sound. Dunno if its just me but I feel it does sound a bit 'tinny' - the fact that the guts is missing may have something to do with that......... However it has a significant 'Roar' over 7,000. Very nice, me likey.

One thing I have really noticed is a slight increase of lower RPM torque. It revs more freely and the front wheel is feeling a bit lighter than ever before on traffic-light ...
    Categories
    Personal entry
  2. Honda RS125

Well, my mechanical skills have been still going strong on my bike, with more items being taken of and checked then put back on.
    Im just sorting out a set of rubber, dont no if i want dunlop or bridgestone, i like riding on bridgestone, but dunlops last longer with heat cycles etc?????
    Im also sorting out some parts for my bike? "TOP SECRET"
    Well hope this is informing you!
    Sam
    Categories
    Competition Riding
  3. Running In.. Boulevard C90T

Well, its been a month or so since we purchased bike number 8 or 9, cant keep count anymore, but this ones a far cry from some of the earlier rides, eg, Vellocette 350cc, Honda 50cc, Triumph 500cc ST, Jawa 350, Arial, Honda CB750F, Puch Scooter, Honda 175, Suzuki Gn250, to name just a few.
    The latest, Suzuki VL1500cc C90T is just the ride this old biker needs, smooth low and mid range torque, heaps of legs, and enough grunt to handle 2 up touring without having to kick down much if at all. ...
  4. Learner license is 4 months old

Happy birthday to my learner license. It is 4 months old. Can't wait for it to reach 6 months old so I can GET RID OF IT!

The L plate is all cracked and it vibrates and makes a terrible noise. Sounds like the bike's falling apart at certain revs.
    Categories
    Personal entry
  5. Qkchk tinkers with her ARROWS

As some of you know, I have a set of ARROWS pipes on my R1. I have replaced the pipes from the Cat converter back. On Tues, I am going to have some of the packing taken out the pipes to give me some much wanted nice noises'. (I hope) The stock pipes were almost as quiet as a Goldwing and the ARROWS have given me a bit more decibels (and a tiny wee bit more BHP) but it still not as loud as some other branded pipes..... why ARROWS? Cause I got them at a good price, so had no choice which brand. ...
  6. Continental Road Test

Two thumbs Up!

Qkkid tested the new rear tyre last night on the ATNR. The test grounds were at night in fine weather but it would be interesting to find out how well the tyre copes in hot weather/hard riding conditions (if the tread rips up/marbles etc). The fact he had only done 50kms on it before leading the pack, goes to show how sticky the tyre was already. Now the next tests will have to be in wet weather and also the longetivity of the tyre..........keep ya posted.
  7. Honda RS125

Well my bike has been running well, except for a few minor glitches, but that comes with the game.
    I Just done the Cliff hanger hill sprints, they were good fun, but im to use to track riding, beiong able to see wots comming up.
    My bike went good, the exhaust leaked a tad but natn mayjor!

Got home 2nyte to continue my repairs/genaral inspection on my bike, the exhaust i have a plan so it wont leak...2 springs, 2 seals and 2 gaskets! bomb prof, well i will update you ...
  8. I love this time of year

It's finally getting cool enough to wear my protective gear without melting. I wish it could stay March all year round.
    Categories
    Personal entry
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast