1. Motorcyclist hits 200kmh on State Highway 1

Quote Originally Posted by simonnn View Post
    Kearnes now says he was misquoted.
    Herald says he wasnt.
    Where is the truth and fact.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. An Update - Things are happening!

Whelp, things were ticking on waaaaay too slowly for me, as having to constantly think about impending ops, while feeling weird arrythmic bumps and whatnot was reminding me things aren't right. So... I got onto the cardiologist and asked how long before the next two procedures (cardiac angiogram and trans-oesophageal echo, or TOE) would take place (these have to be done before any surgery can be scheduled). Turns out the angiogram is 6 months off, so I tell them we'll go private rather than wait, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Living with a Ninja!

It is home...my new 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Special Edition baby! and I have been learning to ride a sport bike....waaaaaaaay different than Sah Sin...my Kawasaki Drifter 800 (I wanna be an Indian when I grow up) cruiser. Me thinks I like it! I like it alot my new ride is sweeeeeeet. Now if only it doesn't rain tomorrow I can ride it to work!

I have a lot of things yet to learn, the seating on a sporty...different...the leaning on a turn...different...its much lighter...nice! ...
    Categories
    Personal entry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00361-20100416-1&.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	365.4 KB 
ID:	206039  
  4. Moving day.....

For all my friends that I actually know my belongings are being uplifted to Pukekohe... so anyone that drops in... I won't be at Oakland Road anymore!

Hope to make the rally on Saturday but its not looking good.

Have a great weekend everyone.... Kim
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Motorcyclist hits 200kmh on State Highway 1

Quote Originally Posted by carver View Post
    Not me, i can run without binning, but good on the guys, epic run!

this was a stolen bike , my bosses drz 400e, the rider got away for a while before a the dog got him tho was a shame it didnt bite him ,should be mandatory for the dog to bite bike theiving scum
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. 4 your attention

Quote Originally Posted by martin smith View Post
    So anyway guys here's the update.
    I had some trouble with the waterpump and while the mechanic at motosouth invercargill was working on it,he cracked the flywheel casing,so he rang me and told me a new 1 cost about $350 but he could get it welded for $150.Actually I knew that if he broke it they're supposed to pay for it,but i'd had the same sort of trouble with them 7 years earlier and I decided to pay the bill and play along giving him enough rope to see if he'd hang himself,which is exactly
  7. Fully serviced, time to ride!

I often ask mechanics and other 'knowledgable' folk what REALLY happens if you dont service the Ducati at the intervals they reccomend.

So the ST4 was just shy her next valve service, but was running pretty horrid, just felt gutless, sounded rattly (more so than usual) and seemed to be using oil faster than I would have expected for a healthy motor.
    Biting the bullet (and extending the overdraft) I booked her in for the BIG one, and lo and behold got informed my valves were ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BikePort3..jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	347.3 KB 
ID:	205628   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BikePort2..jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	324.0 KB 
ID:	205629   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hilltop Smoke..jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	256.3 KB 
ID:	205630   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hilltop Hoons..jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	201.2 KB 
ID:	205631   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BikePort1..jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	338.4 KB 
ID:	205632  
  8. Honda ATC250R

HI Guys 'n' Gurls
    Adam here... Im looking for Parts for my ATC250R 's and just keen to talk to other people about them too.
    I need a drum brake axle for my 1981
    and a disc brake swing arm for my 1982

also after other parts and whole bikes.
    So if you have one or want to talk about them or maybe know were one is drop me a line or two.

keen to find out how many are actully floating around still in Godz own.

Cheers pepz
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast