View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Dave Moss 2014 Tour dates in NZ - updates Jan 13th

As of January 13th, this is the itinerary as it stands and there have been changes since the Jan 9th posting. This is subject to change but there will be only a couple of changes potentially made. Scroll to the bottom for Auckland information.

http://feelthetrack.com/2014-schedul...nd-tour-dates/

Updated 14th January 2014 at 06:12 by davemosstuning (updates)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Senior Kiwi in Central America part 4

El Cuco to Leon

I left El Cuco before the bands got tuned up for the day. It is just over 100km to the Honduras border and having heard horrific tales of the difficulty of crossing the border due to the rapaciousness of the border touts, I wanted to arrive fresh , hydrated and with the right sense of bemusement.

I needn’t have worried. The little Suzuki flew under the helper’s radar. I could see them poised at the side of the road to the border, sun glinting from ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 2013: The year that was

It seems many do these blogs looking back on the year, and I sometimes wonder why, but then, given my lull in recent blogging (which some have touched on, on rare occasions) I figured it would probably be a good way of catching up a whole year in one hit as the year was different to the previous ones for various reasons

January was some event riding, an Ironman in Auckland and my first Cycle Classic based in Palmerston North, which was an eye opener, as there was a pack of cyclists ...