View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Only 2 chances this year to improve your riding at every track you ride on any bike

Quote Originally Posted by neil_cb125t View Post
    Us coaches haven't been told that, certainly hope not! so many things dictate when you can and can't book race tracks these days.
    Great your down for level 1 matey....... ill catch you there, you'll be amazed!
    Can this not be run at any other track? Taupo only books 6 months out and is a good track with various configurations... Suitably cheaper to hire too, and with good facilities in a central location.... just thinking out loud
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. NOW stupid, not NWO

More ramblings, heh...

NOW is a "guide" for change. NOW is the New Ordered World. Suitably ironic?

The current Government, and Governments past, have had access to every resource they require to "run" New Zealand and I believe that they do not get the maximum value from those resources in any way shape or form.

In order to be financially competitive around the globe New Zealand must make the maximum use of all of its resources.

To get ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Love/Hate Ducati ownership

I've written about my love/hate relationship with the Ducati before, but it has reached epic proportions this time.

Bike has 33,567kms on the clock.
    It is due a chain and sprockets, but thats not the kicker.
    It has had its starter rebuilt (yet only 32k when it was done? shit!) but I have been told that the high compression makes these motors harder on the starter to turn over.

Now I love this bike to bits, even though I have tried selling it twice, I end ...
  4. Hornet reaches a milestone (19/01/2012)

It’s been a little while coming, but was always thought of as an eventuality, rather than a possibility.

Provided to me for work at the start of 2007, with 26,000km on the clock (she’s a 2005), she ticked over the 100,000km mark on Thursday. I know only of Toto’s Hornet (130,000km) and a courier’s Hornet (200,000km+) that have higher mileage. Bulletproof things they be.

She’s proven to be incredibly reliable, low maintenance and excellent value for money. Tyres (Michelin ...
    Categories
    Riding!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20120119-00048.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	215.9 KB 
ID:	255730   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20120119-00050.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	212.6 KB 
ID:	255731  
  5. Why does kiiwibiker have such a low level of technical support?

Quote Originally Posted by Viscount Montgomery View Post
    where's the best place to buy a sparkplug for my 250 and what sort of spanner fits my bike because the chain seems looser than it should be and sometimes falls off when I'm riding. Also is it OK to have wavy-shaped teeth on the back sprocket? Mine are smooth and quite rounded and look like a different style than on other bikes. I've noticed on hills there seems to be a slipping clacking sound, is this normal? I've fallen off a few times now, mainly just loss of control more than anything,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Honda vfr 750FN (rc36) usa model my project

Quote Originally Posted by actungbaby View Post
    Well am kinda vfr 750 owner well i feel like one once i get my one running its got front end yanked of and been doing all sorts
    bad behaviour with her damm am wicked

I even started her with no water in the rad and she was sweet about it for few mins ran her , since taken the
    fairing stay of and speedo rev counter she refuses to start must got the pip

Oh just because got her naked in the shed gezz i must cover her over poor baby
    Categories
    Uncategorized

Name:	DSC02157.jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	428.3 KB 
ID:	255416  
  7. G*! damn carbs

Finished putting the DS80 together, fixed the oil leak and she's great for about 400m then the carb blocks up again so a fun filled couple of hours of cleaning out the fuel system. Should be a good learning curve for Biker Bee.

Mean while I'll be putting my first bucket (an RG50 called Wanisami) back together as a back up bike for her. I'd rebuilt Wani with the seat moved forward as an intermediate bike due to B.Bee small stature. Now just needs a working front brake and a better ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. ESE's works engine tuner

Quote Originally Posted by gamma500 View Post
    Hey all!

I bought some snowmobile engines couple of days ago, and I was surprised to see transfer port dividers also in the crankcases.

Any of this threads readers ever tested these kind of transfer dividers?

The Benelli 250 2C engines also have this divider system which is the first thing we grind out. The transfer port entries are small enough even with it removed and the square-faced dividers can't help.

Also the Benelli ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

Name:	kawa 007.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	138.4 KB 
ID:	255276  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast