View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 12a bridgeport sportsbike

I have a idea.....
    Has anyone, or does anybody know of anyone, who has successfly put a 12a or a 13b mazda rotary into a sportsbike??
    I'm not talking about a Norton 588cc or anything like that (which I must say, at this time, is my dream bike) I'm thinking a 1200cc or 1300cc, maybe even bridgeport or turbo or both.
    We all know of V8s ending up in choppers, which is cool if you're into things like that, but we're here on this site looking up sport/road bikes, and ...
    Categories
    Sport/Road Bikes
  2. SOMEONE SHOULD DO THIS!

i don't have enough money but i see a BEAUTIFUL project here..i know i'm gonna step on some toes here with a certain group but i'm sure someone else will see just how potentially excellent this could be..

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-146875983.htm

plus

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-147090372.htm

minus the sportster ...
    Categories
    Sport/Road Bikes
  3. Some work done on the Suzuki

Finally got some work done on the Suzuki!

Since the front forks were crooked, we took them off. One has to go to the shop for fixing, the other we are going to fix ourselves.

The front cover on the fork was badly cracked, so we started to repair the plastic. Obviously we still need to sand it and then paint it. So far the shape looks great.

4. Grubs report - My report coming

Day One from Grubs point of view

Sorry it took so long, people to see, places to go, things to do ... and all that. Once I got home, I realised that I'd hardly taken any pics because I have a new phone and hadn't worked out the taking pics bit. Then when I did take them, they're the same as what the others did ... oh well

We had a good group leaving Rimutex myself CBR600, Dingoz (he made this happen) with the two-tone GT250R, Diego (he caused it to happen) on his Yammy ...
    Categories
    Personal entry
  5. 26 March WNSGR - Thank You

Thank you Russell for your company over the hill to the Tin Hutt, and Sels1 for finding my cap I dropped at the duckpond - yeah yeah okay okay I know it was a Honda cap and you were going to drag it through the duckpond before you left on the ride to Featherston.

On a different note, I'd like to thank all those that joined in these last six Wednesday Night Smaller Group Rides and to thank all those that ride in the main group that I meet at the Duckpond and have a chat before we set ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The Mini’s Return...9 Days of Biker Bliss!

When this run was advertised in Feb/March 07, I, like many, thought it would be a good way to kill a few K’s, however, I did nothing at the time and although my intentions to participate fluctuated, my interest in the event never faltered and I keenly kept an eye on any info about it…..That is until Malcolm (Jantar), posted on KiwiBiker that he needed to sell his entry due to health problems. Well, being a ‘Good Samaritan’ and all, I now had all the justification I needed and promptly set about ...
    Categories
    Sport/Road Bikes
  7. Sometimes I Even Surprise Myself

Sometimes I even surprise myself:

September 2006:
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckBuckNo1 View Post
    Finally today was spent in the carpark revising - and though I was keen to go and practise, it was one of those days when I didn't feel at one with the bike, so cut it short after 15-20minutes and returned home. A case of listening to yourself and in my case perhaps it was a full week of riding, and though not too far overall, it was time to cut it short and go home. I hope there is a message there.
    [The post following that September ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Motorcycle Expo 2008 pt 2

Part two of the entry for the biggest motorcycle exhibition of the year!

Well, I promised you I would find the specs on this spectacular Czech engine, and so I have!

Compacity: 2442 cm3
    Type: Four stroke, liquid cooled, 6 valve engine
    Angle: 90
    Weight: 107 kg
    Type of Coolant: water
    Cavil x stroke: 90 x 64mm
    Stroke: 1000 ot./min.
    Max. ...
    Categories
    Personal entry
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast