View RSS Feed

.produKt

1. Wanna show off my pride and joy :) \ Tell my story

[QUOTE=.produKt;1130218719]Care for a massive story? Well I have one for you, if you're keen on reading it

March 2010, I bought this Honda CBR250RR off a lovely chap in Dunedin with the same name as I.
    Took Atomic super budgetshuttle down to Dunedin and killed 4 hours around Dunedin until I could collect it (at 5pm) , and ride back to CHCH.
    Had an ear to ear grin on my face nearly the whole way back to Christchurch.Except for when I ran out of gas in Rolleston ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2812.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	847.0 KB 
ID:	253169   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2801.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	916.9 KB 
ID:	253170   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2805.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	880.3 KB 
ID:	253171  
  2. Archieved post of mine. I likes the way it reads :P

eek Weirdos

Woke up 6am on Sunday morning to find My Madas 125 and my flatties Gsx laying on thier sides exactly a semi circle from where they were (between a car and a fence, both with steering locks on)

No damage to either bike (IGN/locks etc) and they we're laid over VERY carefully on our gravel driveway\parking area. So carefully that there wasn't a single knick, scrape or dib from the gravel.
    Wtf

Cmon you half arsed crims. ...
    Tags: weird
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Wisdom best posted here

Robert M. Pirsig's book Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance (1974) was a paean celebrating motorcycling.
    Pirsig contrasted the sense of connection experienced by motorcyclists with the isolation of drivers who are "always in a compartment", passively observing the passing landscape.

In contrast, Pirsig argues that a motorcyclist is "completely in contact with it all... in the scene." The process and experience of motorcycling forces the rider into the present. The environment ...