View RSS Feed

Jen

1. Nearly Completed!

My Project bike has become a serious passion, two months in the garage over winter and she came out like this.
    I have rechromed exhaust, new levers, new paint job, new mirrors, new clutch cable, new handgrips, carb overhaul, only some minor upgrading of small parts to do but it is now spring and its time to ride again!

https://www.facebook.com/jmb1970/med...0847248&type=3 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New Project December 2012 - the Kawasaki Zephyr

Purchased a 1991 Kawasaki Zephyr on 3rd December from a mate who bought it as a project himself.I was fortunate enough to get it off him before some random stranger purchased it for destinations unknown..wreckers, oddball doer uppers, who knows where this poor lovely bike could've ended up.

Day one

this is her on the day she arrived in my garage, the hard stuff was pretty much
  3. First Rally March 2012

Well returned today from my first bike rally ever!...The Waimate March Hare..apparently the biggest and best in the south island and a great one to use as my virgin rally run....from all accounts it usually rains..and I wasn't disappointed...it Rained! and Blew! and did it dampen our spirits?..not at all! "Bring it on" we cried, determined to enjoy...yeah right, Saturday morning we gave it two hours to clear or we were packing up! The threat worked and the sun showed its face and we stayed. ...
    Categories
    Rally Attendance