View RSS Feed

the wheels of time move to slow

hmmm...well i decided i'd get a new bike. after ..how many years of not even sitting on a bike my girlfriend took me for a few rides last summer. oh wow. yep, i was hooked.
I knew i need some kind of fun in my life after being mother for the last 23 years....
so, i decided to get back into horse riding. my first pasion in life. i'd ridden from the age of 4 through 'til 20 (first child). have owned about 6 horses and spent 5 years training race horses. that is a thrill. so, i jumped bakc into the saddle, loved it. awesome fiesty thoroughbred to ride, very exciting, loved it, but.....to far away. had to drive 20 minutes to get there. took up far too much time, i still have to be mother/slave and i don't really like get all dirty anymore. not when i have to come home and cook for the darlings. looked at my options and came up with a motorbike!!!! cheaper, cleaner, convenient!!!

right, so then get a plan.
1. get licence.
2. what bike
3. purchase sensible riding gear.
4. purchase bike

all this on a time frame. like, got bhs thingy, going for licence after christmas, will get bike when school goes back. if i buy it before then i'd want to ride everyday and won't be able too as i need to be mother.

i getting impatient. very much so. when i'm out riding my pushbike i want to go faster....need a motor. when i'm driving i feel like i'm riding, breathing.....breathing slowly. i have no choice but to wait....but waiting sucks. and then just as i begin to see the bike in my garage my bloody car needs some work done on it and my hrv needs a new filter. Kissing goodbye to $800. does this mean i have to wait longer...yep it does. now i'm a little sad. consolation, going out to friends farm today and he has nice kawa 600 thingy i can play on, private roads too!!!!! yeeha....i can have a little fix to tide me over.

Genie has no blog entries to display.