View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. SherpDerp + 6R License

replaced the cracked and leaking rear brake reservoir, hose and clamps to the master cylinder (no more brake fluid slowly dripping down the swingarm onto the rear tire now just a valve cover / valve clearance to do at some point.

also acquired my 6R today on the little beast
    Categories
    Personal entry
  2. AMCC Round 6 @ Hampton Downs

For the last couple of months it feels like I've been doing nothing but racing. Since 15th February I've done 5 events. Not many really but my wife hasn't been seeing me much on the weekends because even when I wasn't at the track I'd be fiddling with my bike. So the end of summer racing matches up with the AMCC round 6 quite nicely. After this event I get to have a rest for a while as I'm only doing the Hamilton MCC Winter Series, ...
  3. Kaiaua ride

Nice day for a ride to Kaiaua

Mataharu/Ohinewhi Road had just been graded to a pretty nasty camber which made for a more cautious ride over the Hapuakohe Range.

Came across a MX day on Coxhead Rd in a recently cut Maize paddock. Stopped for a quick look, thought about doing a lap but the Shinko 700 isn't really designed for that + im a stingy bugger and didnt want to let go of some coin (basicly just scared)

On to the East Coast Rd aka ...