View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. AMCC Round 5 @ Hampton Downs

The AMCC Round 4 was the first time back on the bike and I had a good, fun day so at Round 5 I was looking to get back into the groove and start shaving time off. Unfortunately it wasn't going to be.

I had a bunch of things to sort out on the bike after Round 4, most of which were very minor. I looked at moving the footpegs a bit further rearward but it was only possible to move the back and up. I could barely get my feet on the pegs ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 2015 tt2000

TT2000 2015
    The website with details of this years TT2000 was up and running in July 2014 with the injunction that you should make a coffee and then spend a couple of hours working through.
    This years version had a twist, as always, There was both a Northern and a Southern start and never the twain shall meet until the end in Christchurch.. also the starting time was 12 noon on the Friday not 6 pm, with the finish at 12 noon on Sunday in Christchurch. Lake the last year you worked ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. AMCC Round 4 @ Hampton Downs

24th August 2014 at 12:01pm was the last time I had been on my race bike. That day ended with a trip to the A&E Department with a broken right clavicle. It's been a long wait to get back to normal but recently I'd been cleared by the surgeon to get back to everything I usually do, including getting back on my bike. The first possible race day was going to be Round 4 of the AMCC, 7 months and 19 days since I'd last ridden.

There were a ...