• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 19:09 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

MotoGP 2024

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

Last Post By: pritch Today, 21:25 Go to last post
    dangerous

older riders surviving badly

Thread Starter: dangerous

... this has been on my mind a bit of late, more so the last week with the 2nd funeral of a friend on Saturday, earlier in the year was a very dear friend at 49yrs old, hers was avery freak acco... last week a van turned in front of a friend... 48yrs... Now Im 50 and I know I have passed my "best...

Last Post By: SPman Today, 15:59 Go to last post
    SaferRides

Unopened brake fluid shelf life?

Thread Starter: SaferRides

Pretty much what the thread title says. There is a variety of opinions for opened containers, but little info on how long you should keep unopened fluid. I have some that was made in 10/2017 and am hesitant to use it.

Last Post By: SaferRides Today, 06:31 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Psychology of road safety

Thread Starter: rastuscat

For those who have too much time on their hands. Interesting thoughts on road safety. And the arguments as to why driver education isn't the golden egg it's made out to be. Pete

Last Post By: jellywrestler Today, 20:31 Go to last post
  • Fat Bikers Motorcycle Club do 'Nuthin' Much..."

Fat Bikers Motorcycle Club
    Do

“Nuthin’ Much”

Join the Fat Bikers Motorcycle Club for a spot of brunch, a ‘Brainy Biker’ quiz and……well…..nuthin’ much really….yeah……..

When: Sunday 1st May 2011

Where: L&P Café, 2 Seymour Street, Paeroa
    (Park across road from cafe)

Time: 11.00am for brunch

Details: Buffet brunch of $15 a head, $1 from each brunch sold will be donated the CHCH Quake appeal.

“Brainy Biker” quiz to test your knowledge of motorcycles and food

Quiz result prize giving (The 'Brainy Biker' Trophy....oohhhhh…)

Big group pic by the big L & P bottle

…….then do nuthin’ much…..

Entry Fee For Quiz: What ever you like, all entry fees will be donated to the Christchurch Quake appeal

It would be great to see as many riders as possible from all over to attend this brain busting and waistline stretching event.....

Auckland riders will be meeting at 9.00am for 9.30am start at BP Papakura on the day. If anyone wants to set up a group ride from their neck of the woods then feel free, just post the details in this thread

You can register your attendance here: http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/ca...2011-5-1&c=all

Be good to do that just to make sure the cafe dont run short of saussies hasshises and beans , know what I mean...
    If you need any further information, contact Fatt Max at fatbikersmc@gmail.com

So get your bike gear on, polish off your eating head and give the brain a tweak. Its all on to do, well, nuthin' much..........
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Fat Bikers Motorcycle Club do 'Nuthin' Much..." started by Fatt Max View original post
    Comments 44 Comments
      mrmeal -
      Quote Originally Posted by Fatt Max View Post

The next event is in June......where you will be parting with a pair of undies...
      Parting or partying? hell why not do both!! Who's to say you can't have your cake and eat it!
      DEVVIL -
      Caseye are we going to see the shinny new XV at the next FB ride?
      caseye -
      It's a whole lot closer now mate, engine in, wheels on brakes front and rear working head light coming home on the weekend so wiring can be done. then tank and side covers to finish basic build.
      Not far.
      DEVVIL -
      Brakes front and rear next thing you will wearing a hi vis vest
      Looking forward to seeing it