• Most Active Threads

Tales from the Emporium

Thread Starter: NordieBoy

Hello, my name is NordieBoy and I've just bought a DR650. Be gentle with me. :scooter:

Last Post By: NordieBoy Today, 19:39 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2016

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Well after the bullshit circus MotoGP 2015 turned into I'm 100% behind Pedrossa, Dovizioso and Iannone for 2016. Good to see they're going to the Red Bull Ring too. Bring on next years racing.

Last Post By: ecko_nzed Today, 19:21 Go to last post

Adventure bikes on Trade Me

Thread Starter: Zukin

Oh what I would give to have some of those :yes: KTM 950 LC8 KTM 640 LC4 KTM 950S :innocent:

Last Post By: Night Falcon Today, 09:37 Go to last post

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: Hemi Makutu Today, 14:52 Go to last post

Thread Starter: speedpro

#6 is dead. Long live #6. After 17 years.

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 17:02 Go to last post

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: aws Today, 20:33 Go to last post

Winter Layup - 1995 Ducati 900 Supersport

Thread Starter: OddDuck

Time for major work, unfortunately. Frame's cracked :( Motor is making oil disappear and power isn't what it used to be either, according to seat of pants dyno. Time for the winter layup, get in, strip it, sort out various issues that have been waiting for a while. Step 1: take it to bits.

Last Post By: OddDuck Today, 18:39 Go to last post

Crashes, Falls and Drops

Thread Starter: Juniper

How often do these really happen around us? Reason I'm asking is that I have really only been riding for just over a month. And in that time I've had around me 5 crashes, falls or drops. A friend wrote off his bike doing 30 round a corner (for once doing nothing stupid) Same friend just...

Last Post By: Drew Today, 15:20 Go to last post

Wsbk 2016

Thread Starter: pritch

There is a "World Superbikes Preview" show on Sky Sport 1, Monday 22nd. Hopefully that's an indication that we could get coverage of the races. Not sure how the new format of having the races over two days will affect things. Hopefully all will become clear sooner rather than later because the...

Last Post By: roogazza Today, 09:51 Go to last post

Blind spots - or how not to follow a cage

Thread Starter: FROSTY

Im cage bound at the moment and one thing I've noticed is a nasty habit of some bikers. They ride in one of the two big blind spots in a cage. These being in line with the two rear roof pillars. You literally dissapear from sight. Worth keeping in mind

Last Post By: mossy1200 Yesterday, 21:53 Go to last post