• Most Active Threads

BMWST?

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: BMWST?

Welly TAG O RAMA EDIT....CREDIT TO ADV RIDERS GARDEN STATE TAG O RAMA Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose....

Last Post By: triplethumper Today, 04:45 Go to last post
    TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: JanBros Today, 09:49 Go to last post
    devo

Kapiti/Horowhenua Tagomania

Thread Starter: devo

Oki Koki Another tagorama Not to compete with, but to compliment the Welly and Manawatu games, as there appears to be a large chunk of middle ground and prospective players which is untouched and full of potential. The Rules pretty much standard , copied from the welly game with a few...

Last Post By: RAYDEO Today, 11:56 Go to last post
    Sis

South Auckland Street Skills

Thread Starter: Sis

South Auckland Street Skills or SASS After checking out NASS, I thought it would be time to try another SASS Same Rules as NASS apply South Auckland Street Skills - SASS What: Riding skills practise When: Tuesday Nights, starting on Feb 2nd 2011 Where: Meet at Shell Service Station,...

Last Post By: Muntapunta Yesterday, 20:00 Go to last post
    XP@

Tyre choice for adventure riding? (Mixing road and off-road)

Thread Starter: XP@

What are your favourite on / off road tyres? Looking for the best all rounder Bridgestone trailwings: Road: Good, Gravel (Dry) Ok, Gravel (Wet) Urrrrrgh, Mud NO WAY Continental TKC80 Road Good, Gravel Good, Mud Ok

Last Post By: Black Knight Today, 10:26 Go to last post
    crazy man

Team GPR

Thread Starter: crazy man

Me and bert will keep you up to date here with are projects here is my bike i'v started . pic's of the swing arm build coming gpr 100 twin/tf100

Last Post By: kel Today, 09:49 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2015

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Entry List http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2014/2015+MotoGP+Entry+List+Announced

Last Post By: Oscar Today, 12:07 Go to last post
    Night Falcon

Hawke's Bay Ride Outs - is anyone there?

Thread Starter: Night Falcon

I've been contemplating starting this thread for while but not sure how many fellow ADV types there are in the Bay keen to catch up for the odd day tripping here and there. Maybe this thread could be used for posting some of your fravourite routes and tracks for others to check out, or just to say...

Last Post By: pomgolian Yesterday, 16:20 Go to last post
    Zukin

Adventure bikes on Trade Me

Thread Starter: Zukin

Oh what I would give to have some of those :yes: KTM 950 LC8 KTM 640 LC4 KTM 950S :innocent:

Last Post By: pete-blen Yesterday, 19:10 Go to last post
    10bikekid

XR500 (and similar) legends and lies thread

Thread Starter: 10bikekid

Page 1, let the lies begin Will contribute the stories and pics from my 2x 1979 XR500's as time permits. My Fav Shot, I wasn't big on safety back in 79 (not that an XR500 is every gona flip anyway:oi-grr: ) <a...

Last Post By: Black Knight Today, 10:54 Go to last post