• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Jvenni Today, 08:03 Go to last post
    BMWST?

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: BMWST?

Welly TAG O RAMA EDIT....CREDIT TO ADV RIDERS GARDEN STATE TAG O RAMA Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose....

Last Post By: GSW Yesterday, 17:10 Go to last post
    The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: leathel Today, 11:13 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 20:58 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2016

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Well after the bullshit circus MotoGP 2015 turned into I'm 100% behind Pedrossa, Dovizioso and Iannone for 2016. Good to see they're going to the Red Bull Ring too. Bring on next years racing.

Last Post By: ellipsis Yesterday, 19:21 Go to last post
    Zukin

Adventure bikes on Trade Me

Thread Starter: Zukin

Oh what I would give to have some of those :yes: KTM 950 LC8 KTM 640 LC4 KTM 950S :innocent:

Last Post By: george formby Today, 09:09 Go to last post
    cotswold

Race chassis

Thread Starter: cotswold

I just thought I would post these pictures of a couple of bikes I raced back when I was faster. The Waddon chassis was very basic but worked very well and I think would make a fantastic bucket frame. It was light and the bike handled well, the one I had was bought from Ian Young who had finished...

Last Post By: Grumph Today, 06:59 Go to last post
    F5 Dave

Float like a butterfly...

Thread Starter: F5 Dave

Sting like a, well maybe that should be; Rust like a rusty thing. A year ago I did something silly. I decided I wanted to start a bike resto project. The subject the mighty T125 Stinger:love:. Why? Circa 1970 these bikes are ‘before my time’ of learning to ride & closer...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 21:57 Go to last post
    cadium

Sick of being ripped off

Thread Starter: cadium

Why is it that we are so bloody ripped off in New Zealand. There's the usual tripe about shipping cost to NZ and GST but in truth it goes a lot further than that. Take the new Honda Africa Twin DCT. in the USA it is NZ$18500 in the UK (with 20% VAT!) it is NZ$20400 in Australia (basically...

Last Post By: Crasherfromwayback Yesterday, 23:02 Go to last post
    Paul in NZ

Cliffhanger Investigation....

Thread Starter: Paul in NZ

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/news/83658730/motorcycle-hillclimb-deaths-investigated-by-coroner Hmm - two very sad events being investigated by the Coroner... Not sure where this will end..

Last Post By: Dreama Today, 09:57 Go to last post