• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Frits Overmars Today, 23:31 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: AllanB Today, 22:12 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 18:53 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2016

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Well after the bullshit circus MotoGP 2015 turned into I'm 100% behind Pedrossa, Dovizioso and Iannone for 2016. Good to see they're going to the Red Bull Ring too. Bring on next years racing.

Last Post By: pritch Today, 18:00 Go to last post
    Zukin

Adventure bikes on Trade Me

Thread Starter: Zukin

Oh what I would give to have some of those :yes: KTM 950 LC8 KTM 640 LC4 KTM 950S :innocent:

Last Post By: george formby Today, 17:15 Go to last post
    Digitdion

KTM 990/950 Adv thread

Thread Starter: Digitdion

Gidday There fella's! Having seen other threads pertaining to other brand and model of bikes, I thought it was time to start up a dedicated 990 adv thread here on kiwibiker. A great chance to share info amongst our fellow kiwibikers who ride the big orange adventure animal. Maybe show us...

Last Post By: 10bikekid Today, 21:55 Go to last post
    Parlane

Motorcycle gear online shops - what is available?

Thread Starter: Parlane

New Zealand Dealers with online stores www.hamptonmotorcycles.co.nz (as of 11/Jan/2013 it looks like a work in progress, only a couple of things in the inventory) Online stores based in New Zealand www.cycletreads.co.nz www.1tonne.co.nz www.motorcyclegearnz.com www.torpedo7.co.nz...

Last Post By: Madness Today, 18:17 Go to last post
    Goosifer

Baby Bobber and public participation

Thread Starter: Goosifer

Short story long. A while back over a holiday break, the wife and I had a go at modding her VL250... The task went fairly well, fun was had by all, but we overshot our time estimate and had to get the bike back on the road leaving some ideas unrealised. Thereafter I bought another one to...

Last Post By: Big Dog Today, 20:15 Go to last post
    young1

Licence on hold

Thread Starter: young1

So you put your licence on hold. While it is on hold are you able to take it off hold for say three days to ride over a weekend (so pay three days worth of rego)? EDIT I meant Rego

Last Post By: Drew Today, 17:37 Go to last post
    jellywrestler

MV Agusta disc ID please

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

brought a set of seventies MV Agusta wheels with this rear disc attached, need it identified please. Not sure whether the disc carrier belongs with the disc or the wheel, any clues folks?

Last Post By: jellywrestler Today, 11:24 Go to last post