View RSS Feed

Tink

Paeroa 2010 Battle of the Streets!

Rate this Entry
Made my first ride to Paeroa.. easy.. thanks to all the bikers that gave me the thumbs up... awesome "made my day". Obviously I took lots of photos of dobsy, and my fav pink side car.... Tracey you rock! The heat didn't hit us till 1.30pm, when the trees just didn't do its job, so we plodded off in the heat to the pub, catching up with Maha, Mom, Madduck, & Pussy on the way... nice to once again see you guys. Harbour Bridge definitely next... I promise Mom. Boman, hope you made it home in one piece lol those crazy Waiuku riders keep ya on ya toes.

4 weeks to go... and I can legally ride at 100km lol

Submit "Paeroa 2010 Battle of the Streets!" to Digg Submit "Paeroa 2010 Battle of the Streets!" to del.icio.us Submit "Paeroa 2010 Battle of the Streets!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Paeroa 2010 Battle of the Streets!" to Google Submit "Paeroa 2010 Battle of the Streets!" to reddit Submit "Paeroa 2010 Battle of the Streets!" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I start to think you are seriously avoiding me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquiztador
    I start to think you are seriously avoiding me...
    Oh dear... never.. I happened to bump into those guys... you well were never in the same spot that I could drag geordie too!
    Yahoo girl.Nothing like moving forward.
    Of course I made it. Got an angel as a co-pilot you know.
    YUP I do!!!!