View RSS Feed

Tink

As she walked in the room

Rate this Entry
the wine got poured, the gloves came off, the boots hung loose... and the laptop got opened.

What a day!!!! Made it over the Harbour Bridge first time, easy! Even dodged 20 odd bikes prior going west, then got annoyed with slow traffic and left the man behind. Gett to puhoi, ah a nice coldie... ah then the bride to be turned up, then another bus load of guys half cut already on a stag doo. FUN... the days! 2 hrs at Puhoi was enough, thought we would cruise home via those nice west roads... ah bliss... till it rained, got wet, bike bogged down.... 4 hours later I am sitting here with aching hands from slipping the clutch, and trying not to rev her.... I am tired. And this wine is begging to be drunk, I deserve this one big time.

Submit "As she walked in the room" to Digg Submit "As she walked in the room" to del.icio.us Submit "As she walked in the room" to StumbleUpon Submit "As she walked in the room" to Google Submit "As she walked in the room" to reddit Submit "As she walked in the room" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Ya poor thing I recommend you have a bit more today to make sure you got enough fluids yesterday evening.
    Your bike should not suffer from such ailments as wetness in leads etc , have the mec an ic check it thoroughly next service.Carry that can everywhere form now on though aye.
    That way you'll never need another one again! .
    Hope you are recovered.