View RSS Feed

Real_Wolf

My Bike looks good on a trailer

Rate this Entry
[QUOTE=howdamnhard;1129676961]

And all this trouble because of a woman,ha,ha. So have you managed to get it going yet and what was the problem?
Well fuel pump just primed, and starter motor turned ove rslightly after putting the right switchblock back together, though the starter button is still very dodgy, need to clean its connections or something.

Still needing to get that 10 fuse, for testing had a 20 in there but considering the last 10 burnt out I don't want to leave a 20 in there just in case.

So potentially will be working again, but still really want to do stuff to fix it.

I think I'll also take up Magua's offer to give a hand and do an oil change, rather than spend money on getting WoF I'd like to do that first since the plan was to do that in jan

Submit "My Bike looks good on a trailer" to Digg Submit "My Bike looks good on a trailer" to del.icio.us Submit "My Bike looks good on a trailer" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Bike looks good on a trailer" to Google Submit "My Bike looks good on a trailer" to reddit Submit "My Bike looks good on a trailer" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments