View RSS Feed

Tink

Restricted

Rate this Entry
Booked ... Paid for ... application done... am I nervous, HELL YES! Why I have no idea, I guess its better to worry about it, then go in all guns blazing, over confident. I am just going to ride, as I normally do, and hope that it goes well. Its a big few weeks, packing to move, restricted, ACC, IRD stuff... so I hope I sleep the night before, have a habit of getting butterflies before a big game... well this is the same. No pep talk is going to help... just getting my head in the right space. People ask me why do I ride at my age, others say bikes are killers, ahem correction bikes don't buck you off, horses do.. and a bike is kinda like a computer, the user is the only one that stuffs it up.

Simple Stuff...

Submit "Restricted" to Digg Submit "Restricted" to del.icio.us Submit "Restricted" to StumbleUpon Submit "Restricted" to Google Submit "Restricted" to reddit Submit "Restricted" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hey there, good luck.
    I did my restricted last Tuesday, it was pretty straight forward.
    I'm sure you'll be sweet...
    It will be all good, you will 'pass,' think only on the positive side sleep well the night before.
    Good luck I am just thinking about booking in for mine... Maybe next week :-)
    You'll be mint az, miss. Only one thing to remember, is how much of a milestone this will be for you, and that you will look back on it forever, so make sure you enjoy it on the day. Think that warm fuzzy feeling you are going to get once you pass it!