View RSS Feed

Tink

I am officially restricted!

Rate this Entry
No sleep... moving house... work... kids.... and I go and book my restricted.. .what was I thinking!

Ha I was thinking lets get that dam L plate off after 7 months.... whew it felt good. Always like dropping 5kg...

Submit "I am officially restricted!" to Digg Submit "I am officially restricted!" to del.icio.us Submit "I am officially restricted!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I am officially restricted!" to Google Submit "I am officially restricted!" to reddit Submit "I am officially restricted!" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well done, I got my full today! Well done both of us!
    Quote Originally Posted by John_H
    Well done, I got my full today! Well done both of us!
    Awesome, tell us all about it... did you miss any dangerous objects, or cars coming at you, I heard that is part of what is required for full?
    Yeah missed a few but the instructor was pretty good. I just rode really carefully and smoothly, remembered all my indications and mirrors etc. and was sweet. I got 93 (percent I think) and the minimum pass is 80.
    Quote Originally Posted by John_H
    Yeah missed a few but the instructor was pretty good. I just rode really carefully and smoothly, remembered all my indications and mirrors etc. and was sweet. I got 93 (percent I think) and the minimum pass is 80.
    good to hear, I think if you see them at the time, that is when it is important, not 10 min later (when its too late)... but I guess you would not pass the test if you crapped out so to speak... 80% interesting... will work on my observation for October! Thanks