View RSS Feed

vifferman

Phark, Recuperation is Boooorrrriiiing!

Rate this Entry
The highlights of my day are:
  • Getting up and showering
  • Going for a walk (up to about 5km now)
  • Checking email and forums (usually not much there, so it's the work of minutes)
  • Finding some housework to keep me busy.

I'm about ready to face the drudgery of work again, just to get out and have someone to talk to. Unfortunately, the vifferbabe phoned my boss on Monday and gave him an earful, and told him I required months of recuperation.... Might make turning up next week look a little suss, eh? Plus there's the small matter of how to get there, and can I take a nap at my desk if I get too tired? Must be better'n the boredom of home though...

Submit "Phark, Recuperation is Boooorrrriiiing!" to Digg Submit "Phark, Recuperation is Boooorrrriiiing!" to del.icio.us Submit "Phark, Recuperation is Boooorrrriiiing!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Phark, Recuperation is Boooorrrriiiing!" to Google Submit "Phark, Recuperation is Boooorrrriiiing!" to reddit Submit "Phark, Recuperation is Boooorrrriiiing!" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Huzzah....You're alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Headbanger
    Huzzah....You're alive.
    Well...yeah, there is that.
    But I'm almost (but not quite) longing for the excitement of atrial fibrillation, constant blood tests and injections, and all that sort of thing. No, not really, but at least there was little time to get bored, and nurses and other patients to talk to. The MutantTroglodyteSpawn don't usually arise during daylight hours, if they can help it...
    Aye Curamba!!
    Take it easy mate. Recovery will be as exciting as you can make it, but the recovery process needs to be done correctly. Obey the Vifferbabe!!
    Why don't you find something to exercise the mind? Some mental stimulation.
    Quote Originally Posted by p.dath
    Why don't you find something to exercise the mind? Some mental stimulation.
    I'm already mental.

I think I'm going to have to go back to work, depressing though that thought is...
    maybe talk to the boss and say you are keen to make a early comeback try some short hours see how you go...?