View RSS Feed

Brian d marge

Moto 3 in NZ

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by slowpoke View Post
Couldn't agree more Merv, I think this is one of the biggest issues within our sport. There is no clear defined path for up and coming riders, no concentration of talent to maximise competition and fast track talent. Until this is addressed, running Moto3 or Buckets or GP125 or Protwins is a moot point. Once they are ready to move on they'll all drift away into different classes and you're left wondering what's the point?

And Good luck with your Superbike idea. Most kids up our way would rather race an F2 bike for the extra track time. So much for dreaming big eh?
I take it you didnt read what I typed ..again, and again and again

in summary

no clear path from start to finish and with no clear out comes

moto3 , engine
moto2 chassis
motogp prototype

even in this short summary , engineers AND riders ( you forgot it was a team effort ) you can see a complete career path

now, let me add this , I as a product producer , NEED ( and am willing to pay) for feed back to quantify my designs

not happening in NZ ( as far as I can see)

MX , sure kids , 125,250......clear path AND cheap (ish)

Road racing ... ,,yes well ( I haven’t seen it yet ) i buy a ??? then sell it and buy a? and i can be ben townley???

You ain’t going to be on the world stage until you MOVE to the world stage

Buckets , Honestly is a untapped area , that is sadly under promoted , clean it up , add a touch of professionalism and that is a diamond d right there , a pure win win ,,,,

Stephen

now sod off and let me get pissed

Submit "Moto 3 in NZ" to Digg Submit "Moto 3 in NZ" to del.icio.us Submit "Moto 3 in NZ" to StumbleUpon Submit "Moto 3 in NZ" to Google Submit "Moto 3 in NZ" to reddit Submit "Moto 3 in NZ" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments