View RSS Feed

korimako1

Police said on Thursday they won't charge anyone

Rate this Entry
Police said on Thursday they won't charge anyone in the Government Communications Security Bureau over possibly illegal spying on 88 New Zealanders because there was a lack of criminal intent.

Sooooo does this mean we wont recieve any infringement notices if we claim we had no criminal intent???? I am sorry officer but I had no criminal intent so its ok, thank you it was great chatting have a nice day.

Submit "Police said on Thursday they won't charge anyone" to Digg Submit "Police said on Thursday they won't charge anyone" to del.icio.us Submit "Police said on Thursday they won't charge anyone" to StumbleUpon Submit "Police said on Thursday they won't charge anyone" to Google Submit "Police said on Thursday they won't charge anyone" to reddit Submit "Police said on Thursday they won't charge anyone" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I would like to say I'm surprised... But that'd be a lie
    Same!, not surprised...it must be hard to "try" and apply the law to your own boss!....especially if you boss is a known bully who thinks they are above the "common-mans" law, and can fuck your funding with a stroke of a pen!(never bite the hand that feeds you an all that...justice!...pffft, yeah right!*)

...same ol same for little america...I mean NZ
    This decision was also ‘independently’ reviewed by none other than the QC who is also prosecuting Kim Dotcom.............
    Exceeding a speed limit is a regulatory offence and it is not necessary to prove intent therefore your hypothetical question does not apply.
    sorry Red Mermaid but I am sure you get the idea.
    Would you really prefer that they spent a zillion of the taxpayers bucks trying to prosecute them knowing that they would lose?