View RSS Feed

The Excellent Adventures of.. Trudes

26/04/09 Points round/Slipway.

Rate this Entry
The weather was shithouse, but my little Rangi is a super bucket!! He went all day, never missed a beat thanks to Sketchy and Skunk's hard work and fine tuning on him.
Rangi's a dream to ride, wheelies off the line, and then again in second hehe Got great starts in both races, lead for a time in the first race until my bucket sister Number One passed me and then someone else snuck past me a while after that and then we just circulated making sure the others didn't catch us, so finished Yahhh!!
The weather really was pretty miserable so we changed track direction and decided to do a 5 lap warm up with a 10 lap points race.
Got a good start again, Str8jacket got ahead of me at the start and then slowly drifted away from me. I could hear someone behind me so I kept my lines as tight as I dared in the wet and rode the clutch to get out of the corners. Must have worked as he tried to pass me on the second to last lap by coming up the inside and out braking me. It would have worked too if it hadn't been so wet and he lost the front end and went for a slide almost into us. Rangi's brakes had warmed up by this point so we hauled up and avoided the bike and then managed to just avoid fallen rider and get round the corner to come
I am tickled pink!! What a wicked bike!!
I him!!!

Submit "26/04/09 Points round/Slipway." to Digg Submit "26/04/09 Points round/Slipway." to del.icio.us Submit "26/04/09 Points round/Slipway." to StumbleUpon Submit "26/04/09 Points round/Slipway." to Google Submit "26/04/09 Points round/Slipway." to reddit Submit "26/04/09 Points round/Slipway." to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments