Who the hell are You?

1. Addict
    Addict
    Introduce yourself.

Mike Wilson
    I live in papakura close to drury, I work as a mechanic in onehunga for Volvo trucks and have been doing that for about ten years, before that i did all different types of steel welding and fabrication.
    I've done a bit of travel in europe/uk with Volvo.

I am a huge fan of soundgarden, nirvana, foo fighters, alice in chains and of course TOOL.

I love riding my bike - when i am allowed out (big thumbprint on forehead).

P.S I belive in global warming, i think best before dates are a marketing conspiracy and i would like to save all the children on the planet
  2. NewRob
    NewRob
    Robert J.M
    I live in Onehunga, and work in a Casting Foundry in Onehunga. Working as a Fitter/Welder. Have worked in many fields of engineering in my home country before I came here. I came to N.Z from Malaysia in 2006 and brought my family(Wife and kids) in 2008. I love motorcycles and have been riding for some years back home. I just been riding in N.Z for a year now. Since my kids are grown up and take up time with my wife...so got some free time to get back to biking and go for rides. Haha...
    But sometimes the wife nags a little for me going biking....hahaha
    Will tell more once we meet up face to face.
    Cheers
  3. Phreak
    Phreak
    Hey I'm Scott.

I live in Glenfield on the 'Shore, I work... when I HAVE to...! Lol currently I'm a lifeguard at the local pools - and yes, I have been on t.v. for this a couple of times - Pulp Sport and Rapid Response. Soon (hopefully) to be changing jobs - the attention is getting a bit much for me! Lol
    I learnt to ride on an old busted RGV250, a few years ago, then upgraded to a Ducati 916 that SCARED THE HELL OUTTA ME! So only rode it like three times then sold it. Back on two wheels now though, and loving every second of it.. Bit more mature now, learnt that the throttle doesn't have to be twisted the whole way round all the time!

My girlfriend rides a cibby 250 too, but she isn't into the whole group rides idea, so I get to come out on most often without hassle. Sorry for those who don't have as much freedom as I do!

See you on the roads!

Ride Safe, Ride Free!
  4. Scotty595
    Scotty595
    Hey I'm Scott too.

I live in Meadowbank at the moment. I work too much I have just started a new job at Telecom in the complex internet department. I have previously worked for Vodafone/ihug and Orcon. First bike was a RGV150 (about a year ago) and since upgraded to my CBR. My wife is learning to ride on the cibby and loves it so i now have to buy another bike so she gets one too.

Scotty
  5. ac3_snow
    ac3_snow
    Hi I'm Brian,
    Live in blockhouse bay, started studying part time at uni last year and going all in and doing full time this year round. Work part time at pack and pedal at the moment(wrong kinda bikes!) my mc22 is my first bike defintly gonna keep it until I can up spec to a 600rr.
    After moving back to auckland my bikes the only thing still keeping me sane
  6. CrAzYMoFo
    CrAzYMoFo
    hey im Mike

i live in papatoetoe and am currently a business student at unitec. been rideing for just over 2 years now and lovin every minute of it.
  7. Westy_mate
    Dane Smith,

Hey guys I live out west in Royal Heights, study my bachelor of computer systems part time at unitec and work at Burgerfuel Lincoln rd. I have a MC 19 (wish i had a mc 22) but love my bike. Keen to meet some new people and have some riding fun